Birthday Celebration

Well we are another year older!!

We have no big plans today besides eating cake. Hanging with friends. And relaxing!

The weather today is going to be hot and sunny. Our type of weather. Us Florida girls need our sun!

We have a fun video today discussing so many things from bulletproof coffee to making homemade lotion using DoTerra oils (we filmed these two parts earlier in the week) and ended the video with us eating our birthday cake!

Oh, and filmed us doing our  51 kettlebell swings ;)

kettlebell swing challenge complete

We all made it to the end! Thank you to everyone who participated in our kettlebell swing challenge. We loved seeing your pictures and reading your comments!

We are off to enjoy our birthday!

birthday cake

mmm birthday cake!!

birthday cake time with purelytwins

Don’t forget to enter our VITAMIX GIVEAWAY!!! Keep those comments coming :)

We love seeing who loves chocolate vs vanilla cake! Seems like an even split so far.

NEW blog signature-01

33 Responses to Birthday Celebration

1. Maxi says:

Happy bday! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and wish you guys a great year! :)

2. Catie Holdridge says:

Happy birthday, lovelies! A doubly happy one for you two. And a double helping of cake! ;)

3. Erica says:

AH! Enjoy your birthday(s)!!!!! Hope you get lots of sun and relaxing in :)

4. lindsay says:

happy birthday beautiful friends!!! wish i could come celebrate with you and five you lots of love and hugs!!

5. Happy birthday! Haha looks like Jax wants cake.

6. Sylwia says:

Happy Birthday ladies. Thank you so much for this fun video! you are simply awesome. I do enjoy all the updates and fun stuff you share with us. Thank you. I also love the new design of your web site. Good job! I hope you day will be amazing, spent with people you appreciate and love.

7. Georgia says:

Happy Birthday!!! Yay for the sun shining, so many things to be thankful for!! And cake!!

8. Hundewanderer says:

Happy Birthday to you!

My son’s birthday is April 1st (no foolin’). He’s 22 this month!

9. yayyyyy :) happy birthday girls! omg that kitchen sink cake has basically every single favorite recipe you guys make! i sort of make a bulletproof morning drink myself ! i put 1/2-1tbsp coconut oil in some french press seaworth coffee co or i make a matcha latte with a splash of coconut milk + 1/2tbsp coconut oil. it’s so frothy and rich! love it. hope you have/had a great day!

10. happy happy HAPPY birthday my sisters!!!!!!!!! <3 love you sooooo much

11. Vinci L. says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope it’s a wonderful one!!!! And keep up the amazing work, love your blog!

12. Happy birthday!! Hope you both had a wonderful day!

13. A day late, but I hope you had a fantastic birthday, ladies!!

14. Happy belated Birthday ladies!! <3 :)

15. HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My grandson had one yesterday too! Hope you had fun!

16. LindaS says:

Happy belated birthday to you both (totally making that cake!). And I wanted to tell you both looked so pretty in your Easter dresses (loved the shoes -esp Michelle’s, I love turquoise!)…I DO have a question, do you buy your coconut butter in bulk and if so, what kind and where? I usually get Nutivia Coconut Manna but when making recipes that little jar goes quick! Thanks and have a great day :-)

17. janetha says:

happy birthday times two!