NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Happy Friday friends!
How are you doing today? Are you happy it’s Friday? Any fun plans for the weekend? Whatever you are doing we wish you a safe and fun weekend.
A few weeks ago we asked you on Facebook what would you like to see us make from our No Flour Cracker and Flatbread cookbook and the response was a majority: a flatbread. Get ready to see how easy it is to make this delicious and healthy flatbread! Plus at the end of the post and video we share the giveaway details!!
How to make the best raw kale hemp seed flatbread.
Get ready to have some fun in the kitchen with us today!
Promise this bread is super easy to make! Our flatbreads from the cookbook are great eating on their own, making as sandwiches or enjoying with guacamole or hummus.
See wasn’t that fun and easy?
Now you will be a pro at making no flour crackers and flatbreads!
We like to dehydrate our breads and crackers but you can also bake them in the oven at low temperatures. We provide that information in the cookbook.
Kale hemp seed no flour, grain-free, gluten-free, vegan flatbread full of protein, vitamins and minerals.
One of our favorites! Though we adore our collard onion crackers and kale crackers too!
We love you guys so much that we are going to give away a free copy of our newest cookbook.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED –>
ONE lucky purely twins reader will be picked to WIN a FREE digital copy of our No Flour Cracker and Flatbread cookbook!
How to enter:
1) Comment below letting us know what would you enjoy with this flatbread. Or share with us below your favorite nut or seed.
2) And make sure to comment on our video for a second chance to be entered.
3) Pin this image to be entered and make sure to tag us @purelytwins! Follow us on pinterest too 🙂
4) Tweet about this giveaway. And make sure while you are there to follow us!
5) Bonus entry is to share on your facebook and/or blog. Let us know if you do.
NOTE THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.