After having you waiting in anticipation for today’s recipe with our preview the other day. It’s time to share this ultimate chocolate and mint lovers dream. We did not want to overwhelm you with words with this recipe, as the pictures do the speaking themselves. Plus anything with chocolate doesn’t need words, right? We have this feeling that you will be in the kitchen making this by the end
Chocolate thin mint french toast.
Again we’ve taken our love of anything chocolate and mint to a whole new level.
Mixing our chocolate pistachio bread to make french toast layered with our avocado chip ice cream covered in chocolate. More chocolate.
We are crazy.
Chocolate thin mint french toast crazy.
Our grain-free chocolate pistachio nut butter protein bread makes the perfect base for french toast.
5 ingredient dairy-free avocado ice cream for filling.
Drench in chocolate.
For a nice chocolate coma.
Thin mint coma.
Layers of rich chocolate paleo bread with avocado chocolate chip ice cream to create the ultimate thin mint french toast.
Whoa. Let’s just sit here in a moment of silence.
Take it all in.
Ready to make your ultimate death by chocolate thin mint french toast? We bet you are!
death by chocolate thin mint french toast
Moist, dense, chocolate mint heaven on a plate. A healthy way to enjoy the classic thin mint treat with a twist. Gluten-free. Grain-free. Dairy-free. Soy-free.
- one recipe of chocolate pistachio butter bread
- *for more mint flavor we suggest adding in 1-2 teaspoon mint extract to the bread
french toast filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2-3/4 coconut milk
ice cream filling
- one recipe of avocado chip ice cream
- 5-6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- few drops stevia or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon mint
- Make ice cream, follow directions here
- Make chocolate pistachio bread
- Slice bread into thick slices.
- In large bowl mix eggs and coconut milk.
- Dip bread slices into egg milk mixture.
- Cook on skillet few minutes on each side. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Begin to layer your french toast bread slices with scoops of avocado chip ice cream.
- Cover in as much chocolate sauce as you would like.
- Makes about 4-5 stacks - depends how many slices you want per stack we did 2 slices.
All rights reserved to Purelytwins.com
[Tweet "Death by chocolate thin mint french toast via @purelytwins #thinmint #dessert #gf #grainfree"]
This is our newest dessert obsession.
Thin mint fans what do you think?
Not chocolate mint fans, would you give this a try?
Disclosure: In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for our recommendations and/or links to any products from this blog. Please note, we only endorse products that are in alignment with Purely Twins values and we believe would benefit of our readers. Some post may have affiliate links, which means if you buy something through these links, Purely Twins gets a small percentage at no extra cost to you. We appreciate the support as it helps keep Purely Twins going!