5 things we are loving

Happy Wednesday luvs!!

Today we thought it would be fun to share a few things we are loving that you probably do not know about us.

We do not share much of other things in life we love…so hopefully today you guys get to see another side of us.

5 TV shows we love

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

The Vampires Diaries on CW

Lori: Not into it as much as Michelle is, but do enjoy it.

Michelle: LOVE! One of the first shows I got caught up in watching on netflix and forever hooked!!! I love vampire type shows.

The-Walking-Dead-season-4-wallpapers-7

The Walking Dead on AMC

Lori: well this show is all Michelle!

Michelle: yep!! I am a little late to the dead party, but for the past few weeks I have watched all 3 seasons on netflix. And debating about buying season 4 on itunes or just patiently wait until it comes to netflix. Oh the decisions!!!

ChicagoFire

Chicago Fire on NBC

Lori & Michelle: we both watched this together when it first came out and still love it! Love all the characters and story lines. And we both like fire ;)  weird we know

big bang theory

The Big Bang Theory  on CBS

Lori: Starting watching this a few years ago, Gary and I always try to catch the reruns when we can. Always a good laugh! Love all the characters.

Michelle: I honestly did not get into this show until last year through watching reruns of the first couple seasons.  And I wonder how I missed it as this show always makes me laugh.

beautyandthebeast-cw

Beauty and the Beast on CW

Michelle: I came across this show accidentally during one of my travel trips with Raw Threads.  I always struggle falling asleep so I was finding something to watch on netflix. And I love TV shows that have a good love story! And I could not get enough of this show! Seriously watched the first season a few times as I waited for season 2!

Lori: Michelle introduced me to this show and instantly fell in love. I love a good romance. Feel in love with all the characters.

Well there you have it friends a little glimpse into our TV lives. The funny thing is that we are not really big TV people. Meaning that we never have the TV on and we watch most of these shows off our ipads with a few off the TV. We are not really sure why are loving these shows, but they have captured our hearts. We enjoy each one in a different way.

What things are your 5 tv shows your loving? Do you like tv? Do you tend to watch things off your ipad or computer over the tv?

#bepurelyyou

blog signature

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

17 Responses to 5 things we are loving

1. I usually watch shows on my computer or iPad, rarely on a tv since I can’t stand commercials! I’m a fan of the Walking Dead pandora Big Bang Theory as well. I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about House of Cards so I might watch that next
    Jojo @ RunFastEatLots recently posted..Powered by Energybits- A ReviewMy Profile

2. Brianna says:

I don’t watch tv too often, but when I do, my favorite shows are Dance Moms (lol, yes, it’s addicting!), Kim of queens, when calls the heart, and so you think you can dance (when it’s on it the summer)

3. I love Vampire Diaries too – although I’m not as into it this season as I was last season. Also loving Reign, Psych, Bones, and New Girl.
    Heather @ Better With Veggies recently posted..Ted Ligety Gets Urban Youth on the SlopesMy Profile

4. Brooke says:

Oh yes, Walking Dead is good and so suspenseful! I thought the whole premise was stupid and ridiculous when I first heard about it, but the show is sooooo good and it is very well made with really good actors IMO. It’s kinda weird to say this, but it also makes me want to get in shape! Another good show is Shameless on Showtime. It’s sad and funny and gripping all at the same time. The plots get really heavy at times and some of the situations in the show are just like the title…shameless. I have also heard really good things about House of Cards.

5. lauren says:

Mindy Project, Grey’s Anatomy, Glee, Hello Ladies, and Girl’s!

6. Hannah R. says:

I had to do a top 6 instead:)
    -Fringe (science-y, creepy, and funny)
    -Parks and Recreation
    -Switched at Birth (one of the best abc family shows)
    -Parenthood
    -Modern Family
    -Bob’s Burgers (surprisingly very good!)
    I’ve been wanting to watch Chicago Fire, I will have to put it on my list.

7. I am a computer tv watcher…My latest pleasures are The Originals, Reign and The Carrie Diaries :)
    Cara’s Healthy Cravings recently posted..Black Rice and Quinoa with Spinach, Apricots and PistachiosMy Profile

8. lindsay says:

you gals got me hooked on chicago fire!!

9. yes yes yes totally big bang theory! i so wish we could watch that together hehe

10. mozwebdev says:

Just great blog. I like it very much.
    mozwebdev recently posted..Praesent Et Urna Turpis SadipsMy Profile

11. Liz S. says:

Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, The Middle, Modern Family, Law & Order: SVU, and MUCH more.

12. Ann says:

Love Love Love TVD!!! and Chicago Fire too (Chicago PD the spin-off is great too). Reign and The Originals also top my list. I think I am a CW addict.

13. Am says:

Cool to know what TV shows you like and why!!
    I only recently came to like watching TV on TV (for a long time we didn’t have cable, but it is free where we live, right now). I still watch a lot of shows via Netflix. My 5 favorite shows are King and Maxwell (but there was only the first season :( ), I love Bones (since I really relate to Dr. Brennan), NCIS, Castle, and the Big Bang Theory :P.