Happy Tuesday luvs,
Now that we teased you with a preview it’s time to share this amazing recipe with you.
Our velvety smooth dairy-free unbaked beet cream cake with chocolate macaroon crust!
For those that might be wondering, “Cream cake? It looks like a cheesecake.”
We refer to our cheesecakes as cream cakes! And yes we said beet cream cake?!
We know what you are thinking, “beets in a cheesecake?” What?
Now that’s just crazy.
Yes it is.
We are crazy and wild.
But rest assured it’s made with beet juice. This provides the beautiful pink color. Although… we have used whole beets in a cream cake before and it was delicious.
This cream cake is exquisite! Plain or with the chocolate drizzle!
Once you have a bite you will be SOLD.
Perfect elegant dessert to share with your Valentine
This cream cake is almost sinful it’s so good.
Try it for yourself and you will see.
We used a chocolate macaroon crust because we’ve always wanted to try using a macaroon to make a dessert crust. And it worked. A little sticky but provides a lovely soft chew to the cream cake.
velvety smooth cream cake with chocolate macaroon crust
Velvety smooth and creamy unbaked cream cake with a chocolate macaroon crust. A raw vegan delicious dairy-free cheesecake.
- Make crust first. Follow directions according to macaroons from cookbook or follow this recipe
- Once you have crust ready, grab mini cheesecake pan (or you can use a 8 or 9 inch pan) and scoop the crust into your pan.
- Press down with fingers to firmly place the crust into pan.
- Set aside as you make your filling.
- Soak cashews for at least 30 minutes minutes (optional) then rinse well. Place cashews into blender (we use Vita-mix) with maple syrup, vanilla, beet juice and water.
- Blend until everything is well mixed.
- Next add in coconut oil. Blend until creamy.
- You may have to scrape down the sides a few times, just keep blending until it is nice and smooth.
- Scoop beet filling into pan on top of crust. Set in freezer to set for a few hours.
- Remove from freezer and pop out of pan.
- End with drizzling with this chocolate sauce or any topping of your liking. Or enjoy plain.
All rights reserved to Purelytwins.com
More Valentine’s day recipes coming this week!
CLICK TO TWEET –> Velvety smooth cream cake with chocolate macaroon crust recipe via @purelytwins
Share this with loved ones that love creamy rich desserts. Oh perhaps you want them to try beet juice, haha, this would be great way to sneak it in.
Disclosure: In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for our recommendations and/or links to any products from this blog. Please note, we only endorse products that are in alignment with Purely Twins values and we believe would benefit of our readers. Some post may have affiliate links, which means if you buy something through these links, Purely Twins gets a small percentage at no extra cost to you. We appreciate the support as it helps keep Purely Twins going!