Hey luvs,

Well as we mentioned yesterday technology has not been our friend. Thank you to all the sweet facebook and instagram comments. We love you guys!

We are still working out some issues with our member’s site. We are in the middle of upgrading it but running into issues. To our current purely fitters you can still log in and access everything πŸ™‚ And if you have any issues please contact us!

life has many ways of testing a person's will

We are sad as today’s post was suppose to be uplifting…motivating…encouraging…but instead we are dealing with some frustration and “we don’t know what to do” moments. We apologize! Β We want everything to always be smooth and easy, but learning quickly that is hard to achieve. It’s true nothing is as easy as it sounds πŸ˜‰

On top of the restructure for our member site (which we think the new interface will be great, just need to work out the kinks!), our blog itself is having issues loading properly. Β And again we don’t know what to do. We are trying to reach out for help….so we just have to sit and wait until we here back so we can act.

BUT on the BRIGHT SIDE

Today is the last day of 2013!!! Crazy!! Exciting.

happy-new-year-quotes-cards-71

We are excited for the future…for the new year. Another opportunity to learn and grow…to become better versions of us.

What are you doing today – the last day of 2013? And for those that have already entered 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wishing you all the best!

L and M

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 thoughts on “testing a person’s will

1. Aww I’m sorry you all are having a tough day! Things will get better – that is the great thing about a New Year – there is so much to look forward to πŸ™‚

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 10:47 am
  2. Wish I was a tech person b/c I would love to help y’all out! Good luck and Happy New Years, M & L!

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 11:38 am
  3. Oh I hate technology! I’m sorry it is giving y’all trouble. Hopefully it gets fixed soon! I am spending my new News Eve with my husband at home! We will play games, watch movies, and just relax. Perfect night for me. πŸ™‚

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 11:50 am
  4. ugh! Technology can be sooo frustrating! Glad you’re getting it figured out. Happy (almost) New Year!

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 12:15 pm
  5. I’ve been struggling with some blog issues recently too – I wondered why comments had been so quiet, and then I learned no one had been getting my posts for 2 weeks. ugh! Hopefully the new year will fix everything, right?! πŸ™‚

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    1. sorry to this Heather, no fun!! hope your blog issues get fixed soon!! xoxo hugs

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 3:46 pm
  6. I’m actually sick with a nasty cold, so I’m spending the evening in my PJ’s, with Kala, and just watching TV, then calling it a night. Bummed, but actually okay with it. There are so many other nights to go out and sparkle. Happy New Year! XOXO

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 7:01 pm
  7. AHHH TECHNOLOGY.
    Seriously some days I long for old school…typewriters and carrier pigeon delivery πŸ™‚

xo

Posted on January 1, 2014 at 7:54 am
  8. I totally understand how you feel! I love technology just not good with it. Hope you get back on track soon! Happy new year!

Posted on January 1, 2014 at 9:58 am