Now that you know our 2013 Christmas went … it’s time to recap our top moments of the past year
We love being able to look back to reflect on everything we’ve accomplished. It’s crazy what can happen in one year! So many different things happened. We continue to learn and grow… and make yummy recipes along the way.
Time to take a look back at some of Purely Twins favorite moments…
1) Completing 30 day gut healing journey and first made sugar-free marshmallows.
2) Lori becoming a NASM certified persona trainer and Michelle ran Disney’s ticker bell half marathon
3) Running the Disney Princess half marathon
4) Launching our very first Purely Fit Life youtube videos
and our Purely Fit Life program member site
5) Originating this single serving protein vegan english muffin and creating this amazing chocolate chip cookie for 2 (or one )
6) wine tasting with our dear friend Teri
7) celebrating turning 30!
8) Lori celebrated one year wedding anniversary
9) Enjoyed low sugar protein cookie dough cupcakes
10) Working on a new cookbook
11) Jax turning one year old
12) Happily enjoyed kombucha soft serve ice cream
13) Started our purely talk videos
14.) Discussed why we love plantains!
15) Going to BLEND and meeting so many amazing bloggers who are now friends!
16) CREATED THE WORLD’S EASIEST 2 INGREDIENT BREAD
17) Took steps to fix our metabolism
18) Surprised our grandfather for his 90th birthday
19) Made soft batch grain-free cookies! (egg-free)
20) Made another yummy classic recipe – protein banana bread (egg free as well)
21) Made HOMEMADE CEREALS – cocoa puffs, vanilla puffs, cinnamon toast crunch, cookie crisp
22.) Enjoyed our homemade cereals in different ways from cocoa puff blizzard to rice crispy treat
23) Showed your our favorite healthy raw cookie dough dip
24) Went to sunny California to work with Raw Threads at Disneyland
25) made the easiest and fastest 3 ingredient chocolate fudge
26) Showed how we make some of our favorite snacks - making protein pumpkin fudge and raw cake batter dough balls
27) Launched our second digital e-book – Never too old for S’mores
28) Created an amazing fudgy grain-free and egg-free brownie which we make a lot.
29) Lori shared her journey and tips to help with PCOS and hormonal acne and more
30) Attended ACE symposium and got to use TRX for the first time!
31) Made raw pumpkin mallomars
32) Shared our favorite grain-free real food stuffing
33) Made easy roll out grain-free sugar cookies!
34) Recipe love continues with making homemade PROTEIN andes mints!
35) And updated our beloved peppermint cream cake to be triple layer!
Oh all the wonderful memories.
Can’t wait and see what 2014 will bring us!!
We’re soooo excited for the new year! We’ve got a few things envisioned that we hope we can achieve!
Did we miss a Purely Twins highlight?
What was your 2013 highlight?
Disclosure: In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for our recommendations and/or links to any products from this blog. Please note, we only endorse products that are in alignment with Purely Twins values and we believe would benefit of our readers. Some post may have affiliate links, which means if you buy something through these links, Purely Twins gets a small percentage at no extra cost to you. We appreciate the support as it helps keep Purely Twins going!