Are you ready to make protein pumpkin pie fudge?? You won’t be needing pumpkin pie this holiday as this fudge recipe is amazing.

how to make protein chip fudge

purelytalk logo

healthy pumpkin pie protein fudge

Come join us in the kitchen.

How to make protein pumpkin pie chocolate chip fudge.

protein healthy fat coconut filled pumpkin fudge

Basically took our beloved pumpkin pie fudge recipe and added in some protein powder and cacao nibs.

We used perfect fit protein. You can use any brand of your liking. Also you can use chocolate chips over cacao nibs. We just love cacao nibs.

easy vegan pumpkin pie fudge with perfect fit protein

ingredients

Ingredients are short and simple.

creamy raw pumpkin pie protein chip fudge

So creamy. So rich.

Full of flavor. Full of healthy ingredients.

What’s not to love? Seriously, we adore this new flavor for our popular fudge recipe. And we think you will too!

twins eating pumpkin protein fudge

We devoured this in 2 days πŸ˜‰

Okay maybe 3.

raw vegan chip protein pumpkin fudge

Love how easy this fudge is to make. Always a great go-to dessert for us.

Click here to see how to make sugar-free pumpkin pie fudge

Pumpkin pie protein chip fudge recipe. Vegan. Paleo. Low in sugar.

Come and join us in the purely kitchen.

Pumpkin pie protein chocolate chip fudge

Pumpkin pie protein chocolate chip fudge

Quick and healthy raw vegan yummy pumpkin pie protein chocolate chip fudge recipe. Creamy and made from just a few ingredients. Added in protein powder for a protein powder punch.

Ingredients

Directions

1. Place all ingredients into a vita-mix.
  2. For the coconut butter, soften it first before measuring out 1/2 cup. Makes it easier to work with.
  3. Blend until smooth and creamy. This works best of all ingredients are at room temperature.
  4. Pour into a 6 inch cake pan. We lined ours with wax paper, easy to clean up.
  5. Set in freezer or fridge for 2-3 hours, or till firm to touch.
  6. Remove, let come to room temperature and slice into your desired slices. We sliced 6 slices of fudge, could get 8.
  7. If you have any leftovers,which we are sure you won't, store in refrigerator for 5-6 days.

Happy fudge making πŸ™‚

And we have received more request of how to make homemade coconut butter. We have shared a post here about how we makeΒ coconut butter, which this picture above pretty much shows how we do it! Very simple. Just how you would make any nut butter –> blend until you have a smooth buttery texture.

Here is a video of how we make coconut butter in a vitamix blender.

Do you like fudge? Do you tend to make the same recipes over and over or do you try to mix things up?

#bepurelyyou

blog signature

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

26 thoughts on “Pumpkin pie protein chocolate chip fudge

1. could i use a blender or food processor? i do not have a vita mix πŸ™

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 11:13 am
    1. yes you can!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 12:25 pm
  2. for the recipe not the coconut butter recipe πŸ™‚

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 11:14 am
    1. you even could try hand stirring or using a hand mixer to get it blended and creamy πŸ™‚

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 12:25 pm
  3. This looks so good! You girls look so beautiful too btw!

I need more pumpkin, just used up most of my can this week! <3

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 11:50 am
    1. thank you Katie xoxo
      yes we always seem to be running out of canned pumpkin haha

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm
  4. You guys just make me SO HAPPY! You know how you always say that the red Starbucks cups make you happy? Well, even pics of you guys holding your red Starbucks cups make me happy. I want to thank both of you for being so inspirational and for helping me to make yummy things with all my food sensitivities. I can’t do sugar in any form, so I just use mashed up banana and stevia in everything, but thanks to you guys I can now bake with protein powder, cause you show me how. Now everything I bake has protein powder in it!! Lol. I love your pictures of your family, and of Jax, and of pretty much everything you post. You have such great ideas, and I’ve tried pretty much most of them, even though I don’t do grains or sugars or nuts or chocolate. (i know), but still, I can substitute for some of your recipes and it always seems to turn out fab. You guys are fabulous and we readers out here appreciate you SO MUCH!!!!! Not to change the subject or anything, but I’m having trouble loading your site lately…extra stuff on your page? Its awesome that you have all these great things for us to look at, but it does take a while to load. Still, I’ll wait forever if I have to….you guys are worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 1:22 pm
    1. Barb thank you for your sweet comment! You will have to come back once we get the video up in the post πŸ™‚ BUt thank you for letting us know about the loading time, we did not know. We will look into that ASAP!!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 6:18 pm
  5. This sounds fantastic!! I wonder if there is something I could sub for the coconut butter…hmmmm. Yogurt?

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 1:30 pm
    1. Erica you could try that but not sure that will hold up as fudge, nut butter would do better.

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 6:18 pm
  6. Love this! I am going to have to make some – nothing better than a sweet treat that has healthy ingredients in it as well!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 4:41 pm
  7. Can you please tell me if the Fit Protein powder has that chalky taste that most rice-based powders have?

(I’m used to it at this point…and I can get over it…but I am curious if any brands DON’T have this)

Thanks!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 7:04 pm
    1. we find it to have the least about of chalky taste compared to other brands. we hardly notice it.

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:03 pm
  8. Did you add cacao nibs or chocolate chips? I don’t see them in the recipe…

Thanks! I love your recipes!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 9:08 pm
    1. we used cacao nibs, sorry we forgot to add that. we will change that now. thanks

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:04 pm
  9. Ooh, that looks so delish!

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:01 pm
    1. thanks Laura, tasty too πŸ˜‰

Posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:05 pm
  10. i see that you mentioned nut butter can work instead of coconut butter. Do you think using PB2 (peanut flour) can work as well?

Posted on December 13, 2013 at 1:55 pm
    1. not sure about PB2, we’ve never used that before so unsure of how it would do in this recipe. sorry

Posted on December 13, 2013 at 5:44 pm
  11. Ooooh! Cannot wait to make this! I’ve been devouring your plantain brownies and blondies. I actually tried a combination of the two recipes and loved the result. πŸ™‚ This fudge is definitely next….love different ways to use my protein powder. πŸ™‚

Posted on December 13, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    1. so happy to hear it Chelsea!!! enjoy

Posted on December 13, 2013 at 5:44 pm
  12. Oh girls… YUM!

Posted on December 15, 2013 at 8:32 pm
  13. Healthy fudge? I am so in! This sounds SO good!

Posted on December 16, 2013 at 1:06 am