Happy Saturday friends!
While Michelle is in Chicago working with Raw Threads at the Chicago marathon, I am home getting work done around here. Working on more posts for our purely fit members and getting things done around the house. Of course getting to spend time with Gary and Jax
We received the Sunshine Award from our dear friend Teri. Just like what Teri and Janetha said these awards and blog posts bring back the good old days
We agree with them. We remember when we first started blogging how awards and questions style posts were happening all the time. Oh the good old days. We enjoy getting to know the bloggers behind the blog. We know sometimes these posts get over looked, like guest posts do, but we do enjoy reading them and we hope you enjoy reading our answers.
Time to bring back some of those good old blogging days feelings, shall we begin.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
Below are the questions Teri asked us.
1. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
This is a tough one as we both adore Thanksgiving and Christmas. We love the change in weather. The chance to spend more time with our family and friends. The happiness that’s in the air as everyone around you just seems to be in a better mood.
2. If you could go any place in the world, where would it be?
Australia is on our list of a place in the world we would love to go to. Maybe one day
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? What’s an trait you have that obviously proves it?
Mostly introverts, though when we are around family and friends we can be extroverts. But by nature we are normally shy and quiet girls most of the time, unless we are talking about a subject that we have a lot to say about.
4. What was the first-ever blog you read that wasn’t a close friend or family member?
Jenna from eat live run was our first blog that we read before we really understood what blogging was. We loved reading what she was up to, etc. From there we started to understand what blogging was and started following more blogs, and eventually started our own.
5. Why do you keep blogging?
We keep blogging because we really do like it. We like having a place to share and connect with so many people from all over. We like the accountability that comes with blogging. It helps keep us focused and organized in a way. We also just love sharing our passions and struggles to inspire and help others.
6. What are you looking forward to during the rest of 2013?
Continue to grow our Purely Fit community. Continue to help others get fit and feel great. Continue to grow as individuals. Continue to make yummy recipes. And really to just be with family for the holidays.
7. What is a goal you are working on right now?
Working on another cookbook. And planning out some new education we want to do in the new year like health coaches. Trying to continue to grow our youtube presence.
8. Do you believe in fate?
Yes. We do believe things happen for a reason. Though that reason might not be clear cut, you might have to dig or think a little more about it. We believe certain people come into your life for a specific purpose. Might not always be good, but it’s always a life lesson.
9. If you had unlimited money, how would you fill your time?
Traveling. Helping out causes that we believe in. Start up an after school program for kids to learn about exercise and healthy eating.
10. What’s your favorite TV show?
Friends and Lost. Two of our all-time favorites.
Now for the 10 bloggers we nominate:
Brittany with Delights and delectables
Heather with Girly ever after
Taylor with Lifting revolution
Lauren with Sweat the sweet stuff
Cait with Cait plus ate
Kasey with PowerCakes
Melissa with Treats with a twist
Liz with I Heart vegetables
Heather with Better with veggies
Lindsay with The lean green bean
And if you already did this award questions no worries.
If you’re a blogger and want to participate go ahead, we nominate you too
Here are your questions:
1. Do you like surprises?
2. Favorite place or city that you have been to?
3. What is your favorite month and why?
4. What do you like about blogging?
5. Have you been on a cruise before? If not, would you?
6. Current favorite song?
7. What is a goal you are working on right now?
8. What do you like to do with your free time?
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
10. What’s your favorite TV show that you grew up watching as a child?
Now your turn dear readers.
Take one or a few of any of the questions and answer them in the comments. We love to learn a little more about you.
More PTC (purely twins community) love
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Seriously seeing all this makes us soooo HAPPY and that all our hard work is worth it Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You guys constantly INSPIRE US every single day to keep going! xoxo
be passionate and fit