How is everyone doing today? How is everyone’s workouts going?
Speaking of workouts ….liking your workouts are so important. We frequently get asked about how to get back into working out after taking a few days off or how do we stay so motivated to workout. Great questions.
And in today’s Purely Talk we share 10 ideas that we will help you start to have fun again with your workouts or help you get out of a workout rut.
Hope you guys enjoyed our little video We tried to keep it fun as that is what life is about –> having FUN! And workouts are no different.
Although your workouts should also be challenging…leaving you wiped out. But that’s fun, right?
10 Ideas to help amp up your workouts:
- listen to music —-> have a good playlist of songs that get you moving, music can be so empowering
- change location —-> change up the spot where you typically workout, go into a different room or go outside
- before your workout say a goal —> with each workout have an intention/goal for it
- wear sexy/comfortable clothing —->if you dress the part you act the part
- make sure you are really warmed up —> your heart rate should be up and you should feel awake, if not then keep warming up
- have a workout buddy –> again this is sooo powerful! If you don’t have the ability to workout with a friend or family member, use us as your workout buddies and workout with us everyday
- mix up your style of workouts —> keep variety in them, do different things
- make sure you are getting enough sleep —> try to get 7-9 hours of good quality sleep or take naps
- visualize yourself doing and completing the workout –> seeing yourself doing the workout can be so powerful in boosting your self-confidence to give you that extra motivation to go and kill it
- and oh… can’t forget this one – take a picture of yourself working out and brag about it via social media –> that can help too ;)
The key to amping up your workouts is to have fun, know that there are a variety of ways to get in shape and visualize yourself doing it! Plus just know how amazing you will feel afterwards!
You need to remember that you have to really challenge your body when working out.
Working out should engage the MIND and BODY…so make sure your workouts are doing that –> challenging and engaging!
Need help with what to do? Well you are in luck, we are getting ready to launch a new 3 month workout program! More details coming soon.
Together we will become Purely Fit in all parts of life! And learn to love working out.
Try some of these ideas whenever you are having a hard time getting motivated to workout. Remember to believe in yourself and see yourself completing it!! We are here cheering you on every step of the way.
Twins Question: How do you get out of a workout rut? How do you AMP UP your workout?
till next time,