cereal love, bulletproof coffee, and staying strong

Good Morning everyone!

We both enjoyed a nice casual Friday night. And this morning did some shopping at the farmers market. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!

stronger than excuses

Remember stay strong! It will get tough. But be stronger than your excuses.

purelyfitlife

Workouts should be fun, challenging, motivating, and leave you feeling empowered!

workout

Come workout with us! Join our purely fit life purely power program. We are getting ready to start week 7, so excited!!

purely eats logo-01

breakfast

We have been enjoying some simple breakfasts.

breakfast 2

Not sick of protein banana bread, yet

coffee-bullerproof

Ordered some new coffee to try out.  We know bulletproof coffee is big in the paleo world, (and we are not saying we are paleo as we do not do labels here), we just wanted to try out this brand of bulltetproof coffee.

We did not add any butter or oil to it. Although we have enjoyed coconut oil in coffee before many times, that is not why we wanted this coffee.  We were intrigued that it mentioned it has low toxins compared to other coffee.  Check out website to read more about this coffee.

After having enjoyed this twice now, we like it. Find the flavor to be smooth and nice.

lunch

sushi

plantain cookie dough

plantain cookie dough anyone?

every time we make these we finish them off in a few days, good thing they are an easy recipe to make :)

chocolate cereal bowl

chocolate and cereal?

haha and sadly we finished our new cereal creations off in two days. Yay, things don’t last too long on our shelves. And why not enjoy some cookie crispy cereal with a chocolate sauce.

yes very random snack

jax Seriously??

what can we say about this dog

dinner

This past week have had some amazing dinners.

lori and wine

Even been enjoying an old favorite … wine.

rice fish dinner

Finally made up some more rice to have one night.

Love balanced meals like this.

amazing dinner

No words to say how amazing this dinner was…so many of our favorites together in one bowl.

cinnamon toast crunch cereal

Ended the night with the last bit of our new cereal creation, aka cinnamon toast crunch :) We were very impressed with our first attempt..as you can tell we have enjoyed all of it! Hope to make it again here soon so we can finalize the recipe to share with all of you.

For now, glad you guys are enjoy our vanilla puff cereal and cocoa puff cereal.

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

23 Responses to cereal love, bulletproof coffee, and staying strong

1. I can’t wait for the “Cinnamon Toast Crunch” recipe! And that rice + brussels sprouts + salmon dinner looks delicious – some of my favorite things, too!
    Megan (The Lyons’ Share) recently posted..Peach Protein Microwave Dessert + Two Seafood Ideas!My Profile

2. I love this pic of Jax, so adorable!
    And I found another plantain again, this plantain cookie dough needs to happen soon!!
    Lucie@FitSwissChick recently posted..Friday Favorites – Random ThingsMy Profile

3. Hillary says:

I’d love to have your gals’ abs – such inspirations!

4. Laura says:

I love that coffee! It’s way better than normal coffee. Doesn’t make me jittery.

5. zosia says:

i don’t usually like to comment on peoples’ appearance, because we already pay far too much attention to our bodies…but i must give credit where credit is due – you girls have SLAMMIN bodies!

6. I definitely wanna try those cereal recipes! They sound great :)
    Maggie @ Sunnyside Up Smile recently posted..Food and Weight Gain StrugglesMy Profile

7. seriously, all of these meals make my mouth water. i can’t wait to chat with you, so you can give me a kick in the butt to try some of your creations! i love you girls so much – so inspiring!
    Meg @ A Dash of Meg recently posted..High Five Friday 78My Profile

8. Emma says:

You made cinnamon toast crunch! Yay! Excited to enjoy a childhood fave done healthy-style :)
    You girls are looking so damn amazing- endless inspiration.
    Emma recently posted..Lemon Coconut Milk Scones (with Blackberry Chia Jam)My Profile

9. Morgan says:

Another great post! Love it :) I have a Q for you… How has keeping a blog inspired/ motivated your health journey? Do you think you would have been as consistent with your healthy choices if you did not keep up the blog? Do you ever feel the blog takes up too much of your time? Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks girls :)

• purelytwins says:

thanks Morgan and yes we do feel the blog has helped us so much with our health and fitness journey, it is great motivation for us to look back to see how far we have come :)

10. Haha Jax thinks he’s a human. Contemplating life, apparently.
    Jojo @ RunFastEatLots recently posted..Tutorial: How to Make SushiMy Profile

11. Meg says:

I made this version of Cinnamon toast crunch a few months ago: http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012/07/cinnamon-faux-st-crunch-cereal-3.html

It was pretty delicious but your creation looks worth a try. I also can’t wait to find time to make the cocoa puffs.

Can you still join your fitness program half way in? It looks like you’re having too much fun :) I want in!
    Meg recently posted..Lamb Liver Lovin’My Profile

12. iknow you guys don’t follow a “strict” paleo diet per say,but I listen to Balanced Bites podcasts a lot (which they are paleo, but very balanced in terms of listening to your body) and they mentioned Chameleon Cold Brew and love it. Here is the link to the website if you want to check it out. http://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/#bb

Also I know you guys are big on your skin care and Liz has a sin care guide and also talks about it a lot of their podcasts. Take a look at their topic archive if you haven’t already listened to them. I love their poscasts! a bunch of great information! http://balancedbites.com/podcast/topics-archive

Andddddddd I need to make that cereal. And the bread. Well and really everything, you know I am still on the plantain train with you ladies <3
    Debbie (Accidently Delish) recently posted..By: DeeMy Profile

13. Yum, the sushi looks delicious! I love having cereal as a nighttime snack and your new creation sounds tantalizing :)
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted..Blurred Lines and Family ReunionMy Profile

14. Seriously girls… I just want to come and eat your food every day! YUM!
    Brittany @ Delights and Delectables recently posted..MIMM: Cincinnati Getaway and more!My Profile

15. Joy says:

I made the vanilla puffs and loved them! Yum
    And I’m also loving the purely fit life workouts and check ins! Thanks so much :-)
    Joy recently posted..In the fashionMy Profile