Are you ready for another move-it-Monday #purelyfitlife workout? You better be
Actually today’s workout is showing a basic warm-up routine that you can do before you do any of our other purely fit life workouts.
Ready to warm-up with us… time to get to it…
Warming up the body before you workout is very important.
Although we will admit we were not always the best at remembering to do one in the past but nowadays we always make sure to do something before exercising.
Why you should warm-up before exercising?
- easing your body into workout activity mode — increases blood flow warms up those muscles which allows them to work better
- gets your circulation going –your circulatory system begins to open up more with this increased blood flow
- less chance of injury
- better agility to help you perform at your optimal level
- your heart rate will start to increase which begins to pump blood faster
- prepares your body and mind before getting into the workout hard core
If we aren’t doing planks or jump rope before our workouts here is a warm-up routine that we like to do.
And all you really need is about 5 minutes or so to get the body all warm and ready to workout!
warmup-purelyfitlife (click for printable)
Hope you guys enjoy our simple warm-up routine.
Start off slow and each round move faster. Do as many rounds until you feel ready.
Twins question: What do you like to do for your warm-up?
till next time,xoxoL&Mpurelytwins