Welcome to another Move-It-Monday workout!
Do you need a quick, effective workout you can do from home? Try this 20 Minute Tabata Workout to get fit from just about anywhere. Beats an hour on the treadmill. Home workout for women to get in shape at home! Purely Fit Life Workout #15 is a 20 minute tabata interval workout!
This workout will have every muscle burning and you will be sweating. You will thank us later 😉
What is a tabata workout?
A high intensity interval training (HIIT) style workout that combines 20 seconds of hard work with 10 seconds of recovery for four minutes.
Reasons to love HIIT workouts?
- burn more calories both during and after workout
- shorter workouts, so you more time for other things
- loved by researchers and fitness pros for its fat-torching abilities and simplicity
We were sore for a few days after this one! Make sure to really push yourself at each 20 seconds!
Remember you can do anything for 20 secs 🙂 Here is YOUR 20 minute tabata workout breakdown: 15-purely fit life workout -tabata (click to download PDF) These exercises might seem easy, but they are not! You should really be exhausted at the end –> need to push yourself! We suggest:
- A-fits (advanced peeps) : use weights that challenge you – try to do 8-10 lbs (or more). Push yourself, limit your breaks.
- B-fits (beginner peeps): use your body weight and go at your own pace. For mountain climbers step forward and back instead of jumping. For single leg hops just step by and lift leg up.
This workout can be done anywhere from your home, outside or even at a gym. Grab a loved one and challenge each other to this tabata workout!
Now do the workout with us in real time!
Feel the burn! Love HIIT workouts like this 20 minute tabata workout! Are you ready to sweat? Ready. Set. Go. See you guys for another workout next week! Let us know if you do this tabata workout using hashtags #purelyfitlife on twitter and instagram. And check-in with us on facebook and here on the blog when you completed!
Twins question: Do you like tabata? Have you ever tried a tabata workout before?
till next time, purelytwins