12 minute ab workout to do at home.
Happy Move-it-Monday friends!
Are you guys ready for another ab routine? Today is #purelyfitlife workout #10 – all about getting solid abs!
Since our last 10 minute ab workout was so popular we decided to create another short, effective ab workout for you guys to try.
We all want lean sexy abs, right?
We all want a strong core, right?
This workout is made up of four moves that will work your core in all different ways. And these four exercises are some of our favorites. Moving your abs in different directions helps develop six pack abs.
Benefits of this ab workout:
- renegade rows – the hardest and most effective abdominal exercise because you use the primary function of the stomach muscles – stabilization.
- plank step on and offs – a great plank move that focuses on stabilizing your core while working your entire body.
- v-ups – work both the upper and lower abdominal muscles at the same time
- single leg bridge cross under – twisting your abs helps define them even more, plus this works the back side of the body –> your butt and hamstrings.
This 12 minute ab routine will help you get the abs you desire.
Are you ready to lean out your tummy area?
Here is the workout breakdown:
10-purelyfit-12minute-flat-ab-routine (click for printable PDF)
Remember to push hard and make it count.
- A-fits (advanced peeps) : use weights that challenge you – try to do 8 lbs or more
- B-fits (beginner peeps): use little or no weights. You can use your body weight to start off. Slowly increase the weights from 3 -5 -8 lbs.
Now do the workout LIVE with us!
Remember you have to be patient and work hard at growing your abs. Yes diet and stress play a huge role in showing off you abs.
PS. If you like this workout and are looking for more great real time full length workouts that won’t take hours out of your busy day yet will give you amazing results join our online training club to start your fitness journey.