12 minutes to rock solid abs #purelyfitlife workout 10

home ab routine for solid abs to get a six pack #purelytwins

Happy Move-it-Monday friends!
Are you guys ready for another ab routine? Today is #purelyfitlife workout #10 – all about getting solid abs!

purely fit life workout logo

Since our last 10 minute ab workout was so popular we decided to create another short, effective ab workout for you guys to try.

new ab workout2

We all want lean sexy abs, right?

We all want a strong core, right?

This workout is made up of four moves that will work your core in all different ways. And these four exercises are some of our favorites. Moving your abs in different directions helps develop six pack abs.

Benefits of this ab workout:

• renegade rows – the hardest and most effective abdominal exercise because you use the primary function of the stomach muscles - stabilization.
  •  plank step on and offs – a great plank move that focuses on stabilizing your core while working your entire body.
  •  v-ups –  work both the upper and lower abdominal muscles at the same time
  • single leg bridge cross under – twisting your abs helps define them even more, plus this works the back side of the body –> your butt and hamstrings.

everything you need is already inside you #purelytwins

Getting a flat stomach is THE TOP searched topic for most people…men and women alike.

This 12 minute ab routine will help you get the abs you desire.

purelyfitlife ab workout

Are you ready to lean out your tummy area?

Here is the workout breakdown:

12 minute to get rock solid abs #purelyfitlife @purelytwins

10-purelyfit-12minute-flat-ab-routine  (click for printable PDF)

Remember to push hard and make it count.

We suggest:

• A-fits (advanced peeps) : use weights that challenge you – try to do 8 lbs or more
  • B-fits (beginner peeps): use little or no weights. You can use your body weight to start off. Slowly increase the weights from 3 -5 -8 lbs.

Now do the workout LIVE with us!

Remember you have to be patient and work hard at growing your abs. We all have abs and yes a lot does deal with diet!

So if you truly want six pack abs to be proud of, you will need to change up your lifestyle. Get away from doing crunches and do more planks and other dynamic movements.

purelyfitlife workout 10 abs

**sorry that it took so long to get this new workout posted. Thank you for your patience. Hope you guys enjoy it!

PS. If you like this workout and are looking for more more great real time full length workouts. Workouts that won’t take hours out of your busy day yet will give you amazing results. Join our online training club to start your fitness journey.

blog signature

25 Responses to 12 minutes to rock solid abs #purelyfitlife workout 10

1. Kat says:

Yay move it monday! Renegade rows look killer…

2. Emma says:

Haha, I’m laughing because just yesterday I put into google “How to get a 6-pack-women” which like you say is probably the most typical search ever. Needless to say the answers I got were pretty unsatisfactory and I should have just come here first! I’ve been planking every day with your vids which has been the best thing for my abs but am wanting a little more definition.
    Look forward to doing this routine later today. I don’t have weights so I’ll try without them. Thanks again girls :)
    Emma recently posted..Just a quick note to say I will be back! I’m in the middle…My Profile

3. STUFT Mama says:

Ohh…. renegade rows. I’m going to have to try those. GREAT WORKOUT ladies!!!!! You two are too cute!
    STUFT Mama recently posted..Bob Workout, Handful Pledge and a PicnicMy Profile

4. I love renegade rows! The plank steppers look great too. One thing for sure, I have to get these abs cleaned up a bit! Great workout, thanks!
    Taylor @ Liftingrevolution.com recently posted..Jason C Brown Interview: Kettlebell Training Tips From The MasterMy Profile

5. I am anxious to do this! It looks awesome!
    Deanna @healthyleanfit recently posted..I AM still here!My Profile

6. I’ve been looking for a new ab workout! My abs need some muscle confusion! I will be trying this! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kayla @ Blondes Have More Run recently posted..Three Warm Weather Salads & #PlankaDayinMay ChallengeMy Profile

7. Brooke says:

you girls look great!! So excited to try this one. I did one of your “Full Body Plank Workouts” twice through and I was dripping! It was awesome; plank workouts are so underestimated. Thanks for being so motivating.

8. AWESOME! My abs are still burning from my workout on Sunday but I’ll definitely have to give this a try…in a day or two. ;)
    Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..An Excerpt From…My Profile

9. Kim says:

Renegade rows kill me every time!
    I can’t wait to try the plank step on and offs (I don’t think I’ve ever done that move) – it will make a great daily 43 for me!!
    Thanks for always sharing such amazing workouts!!
    Kim recently posted..Ummm…I Don’t Jog!!!My Profile

10. Just went through this “with you”- it was intense, but I loved it! Thanks for the real time video, those are my favorite. I actually follow through on all the reps if I can see someone else doing it. :)
    Laura @ Mommy Run Fast recently posted..Houston Esprit de She 10k and new prMy Profile

11. Pinned this workout!! Looks like an absolute killer! Thanks girls!!
    Kate @KateMovingForward recently posted..Dairy-Free Maple Almond Ice CreamMy Profile

12. awesome workout sisters! I JUST DID IT :D
    Meg @ A Dash of Meg recently posted..High Five Friday #68My Profile

13. Rebecca Lammons says:

That was burn-y towards the end!

14. […] 12 minutes to rock solid abs purelyfitlife workout 10 purelytwins source […]