cupcake love

purelyworkout-logo

yoga

Monday we did 30 minutes yoga

workout

Yesterday we filmed a new #purelyfitlife workout. We did it outside, which was probably not smart as it is HOT here. We also did some client videos too.

Are you guys enjoying our pyramid workout? Let us know! Tweet us or post pictures on our facebook wall! Or tag us on instagram – purelylori or purelymichelle

We love seeing your pictures!

eats-logo

Our recap of our eats from yesterday:

pre workout snack

Before we got our workout in we enjoyed some coffee and protein banana mush (1 scoop perfect fit with 1 tsp coconut oil mashed with 1/2 banana).

beef liver meatballs

Later enjoyed steamed rutabaga with raw spiralized zucchini and beef liver meatballs with coconut oil.

prayersforboston

We wore our raw threads Bahston Runnah shirts in honor of Boston Marathon. #prayforboston

coffeeandcupcakes

Then we enjoyed more coffee and cupcakes! This recipe is just too good, we cannot stop eating them. We each enjoyed two cupcakes Monday…and a few more yesterday :)   We hope to get the recipe up on Friday, but we got a lot going on these next few days. But we will try out best.

lori drinking kombucha

Kombucha time!

tuna

sushi for dinner

sushi

SUSHI and wine! We each had 1 1/2 rolls plus some sashimi. We love sushi.  Sushi is one meal we let ourselves splurge on…so we enjoy every bite!

cupcakes for dessert

more cupcakes We each enjoyed 1 1/2 cupcakes!

Glad everyone enjoyed our first guest post for our birthday inspiration series. If you have not read it, make sure you do!

Twins Question: Do you like cupcakes? What have you been loving this week?

16 Responses to cupcake love

1. Erin says:

Hi Ladies,

You are so inspiring! I am so glad your sister and husband are alright.

I look forward to checking out your blog everyday and seeing your big smiles and how much you love life. It really shows through!

Since I am always learning new ways to take better care of my body, I noticed that you steam a lot of veggies which I am thinking of doing since it might help with time. You might have mentioned this before, but what do you use to steam over veggies?

Thank you, again, for all you do!

Blessings & Hugs,

Erin

• purelytwins says:

Thank you so much Erin!! this made us smile :) so thank you!
      We love steamed veggies, it is quick and easy to do, plus we find for us steaming veggies are easier for us to digest. We use a steamer that we got from Bed Bath Beyond.

L&M

2. Heathy says:

Those cupcakes look insanely good girls! Cant wait for the recipe. The sushi looks great – Im a huge sashimi fan too! Wish I was there to do yoga with you :)
    Heathy recently posted..Mango Coconut Cardamom CheesecakeMy Profile

3. Sara says:

First off I have to say your skin is looking great in these photos! I’m still on my journey to improving my complexion, so seeing you both with healthy glowing skin is more motivation! Also, can’t wait for that cupcake recipe! ;)

4. You girls are killing me over these cupcakes!! Is it Friday yet?!

I am always so curious about what you have been eating lately. I’m moving more grains out of my meals (not entirely yet) and trying to get more warming veggies into my routine. It’s too early to tell, but it seems to be working well :) My ELISA test is tonight, I’m looking forward to seeing the results and make some changes.
    Christa @ Edible Balance recently posted..Thoughts and prayers for Boston…My Profile

• purelytwins says:

Christa we are curious about your results as well! Yes we notice our bodies do great with very limited about of grains and more cooked veggies, we find it easier on our bodies :)

5. i actually don’t like cupcakes…or any cake for that matter! i find the icing too sweet and most cakes are too dry for me but i’m also kind of a purist about my desserts haha. i have been loving suja juice lately!
    the delicate place (@misathemeb) recently posted..vegan spring stuffed mushrooms & my dapper dateMy Profile

• purelytwins says:

haha no worries – funny thing is we like our cupcakes but they are not our favorite dessert ;) but there is just something about the cuteness of cupcakes that we love.

6. your protein banana mush looks so good. Like I really want to eat it right now. I need to take a look at this protein powder… although it looks like it has a similar consistency to Sunwarrior?
    Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..What I (didn’t) Eat WednesdayMy Profile

• purelytwins says:

Katie it is similar to SunWarrior, the main difference we see is the overall flavor- as it as a little bit more to it than SunWarrior, we like how Perfect fit mixes with water :)

7. oh my goodness! you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!! SUSHI :D
    Meg @ A Dash of Meg recently posted..WIAW: Honouring Your CravingsMy Profile

8. Natasha says:

I love sushi as well, I eat it more than my wallet would like to admit… :)
    Natasha recently posted..Where should this go…?My Profile

9. I LOVE cupcakes and those look fantastic! I love how you girls always seem so happy and inspired. Reading your blog starts my morning off with a smile :)
    Kristi @ lifesprinkles recently posted..Life’s LessonsMy Profile