10 minute AB routine

We all got 10 minutes right? What about 5 minutes?

No excuses not to squeeze in a little movement for the body!

purely-fit-life-logos-600px2

We all deserve long, lean abs with sexy lines.  And we put together a quick 10 minute ab series that will help get you those abs you dream of!

10 minute ABS

Besides our plank workouts, this 10 minute ab routine is the perfect routine to help you get a flatter stronger stomach. And if you only got 5 minutes, no problem! Just do one of the 5 minute sessions. Promise it will be still beneficial!

purelytwins 10 minute ab routine

2-purelyfit-ab routine

This routine is fun, effective, short, and sweet! Our favorite kind of workout.

Check out our video –> we do the FULL workout with you for free! Please share with family and friends! Remember we love the support by likes and comments!

If you have extra time do this ab workout with our 12 minute full body plank workout or our 12 minute plank cardio workout.

What do you think of our 10 minute ab routine? Who likes working their abs?

PS. If you like this workout and are looking for more more great real time full length workouts. Workouts that won’t take hours out of your busy day yet will give you amazing results. Join our online training club to start your fitness journey.

We love working them!

till next time,

purelytwins

20 Responses to 10 minute AB routine

1. I WILL be doing this this week, if not TODAY! : )
    Deanna@healthyleanfit recently posted..3 days of “decent-ness!”My Profile

2. Always love to see what others do & great for me to share as well. Pinned & tweeted!
    Jody – Fit at 55 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & the Hair among Other Things!My Profile

3. Caitlin says:

did it this morning! loved it! the killer is opening the legs at the bottom of the raises!
    Caitlin recently posted..Refried Bean, Rice, and Corn BurritosMy Profile

4. Love those knee to elbow planks! The dancing crab is cracking me up – how have I never done that before?!

5. i love your 12 minute plank workout – i’ll have to check out this new one :)
    Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..best photobomb everMy Profile

6. Brooke says:

Perfect, ladies! I love your short and sweet workouts. They are obviously working for you ;), and I love the option of short and effective workouts when I don’t have lots of time. You two continue to inspire!!! xo
    Brooke recently posted..Where I’ve Been – A CollageMy Profile

7. Maria says:

I love you girls so much! These workouts are perfect for me and I do your 5 minute plank religiously to warm up (as well as incorporating planks in all other aspects of my workouts). Also love your delicious treats. Thank you so much for these and keep it up! Can’t wait to see more – a full body one will be great :)

8. Sara says:

I did this ab routine yesterday followed by your plank/cardio interval workout. Loved it. Thanks girlies :)

9. Anna Crouch says:

Love these workout videos–keep them coming!

10. GIRLS THAT WAS TOUGH!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT! Just did it :)
    Meg @ A Dash of Meg recently posted..Papaya for BreakfastMy Profile

11. Brooke says:

I just did this workout and whoa! Who knew 10 minutes could kick your butt? Awesome workout and I hope to be doing this (or one of your other short amazing workouts) every morning before work. Thanks!

12. […] killer looking workout from PurelyTwins – 10 minute ab routine. Or if you’re just getting started in fitness, check out their 4 Tips For Starting To Get […]