food on the go and favorite movies lists

purelyworkout-logo

workout-abs

Our workout yesterday was a new 10 minute ab workout.

We are so happy to hear that so many of you have already done our sexy arm workout and loving it!  More videos on the way!

cuteline3-01

eats-logo

Our recap of yesterday:

michelle-drink

Started our day with a lovely GREEN juice.

We have been very busy over here so our eats have been sporadic .

lunch on the go

Made ourselves some vegan broccoli breadsticks the night before to enjoy in the car as we did some errands and appointments (plus beef burgers).  We made one change to the these breadsticks, trying to make a better vegan/egg-free version, we did 2 tbsp psyllium husk with 2 chia gels for the 2 eggs. We are realizing our vegan broccoli breadsticks take a lot longer to bake though they are still very soft and moist :) We will have to update that recipe with these vegan changes.

traveling-food

Also brought along our Contigo water bottles to keep water with us.

perfect fit

After running around doing errands and appointments in the morning, we came back and did our new ab routine followed by perfect fit protein afterwards.

digestive care pills

We are trying out these new pills that we came across from body ecology. Pretty neat it is a pack of 4 different types of supplements to help aid the body with digestion and cleansing.

moreeggdinner

Enjoyed some eggs for dinner.  Dinner was 3 whole eggs, mache lettuce, half avocado, roasted turnips and beets with some coconut oil.

funny-vizsla

Jax keeping Michelle and I company while we do some computer work after dinner.  Love his butt.

randomdessert

Also made ourselves a random little cake, similar to our baked thin mint. Added in some gelatin. It came out a little moist not as cake-like, but we still enjoyed it especially with our mini spoons.

We also just saw the newest Twilight saga series – Breaking Dawn part 2.  We enjoyed it! We love our Edward ;)

cuteline3-01

Do you have those movies to which you can’t say no. No matter how many times you’ve seen them you simply can’t resist the urge to watch them. We sure do.  It was hard for us to create our top 10 but here we go…

1. Meet Joe Black
  2. Bourne (the whole series)
  3.  My Best Friends Wedding
  4. Love Actually
  5. Dumb and Dumber
  6. PS I love you
  7. Transformers
  8. 300
  9. Forest Gump
  10. Titanic

Which movies make your list?

till next time,

purelytwins

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

23 Responses to food on the go and favorite movies lists

1. Caitlin says:

yay! can’t wait for your ab routine ;)

my “can’t say no” movies are:
    breakfast at tiffany’s
    jaws
    rosemary’s baby
    the town
    departed
    Caitlin recently posted..Chickpea, Quinoa, and Tomato SoupMy Profile

2. Mariel says:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE titanic haha ;)
    cant wait to see your workout vids!
    Mariel recently posted..Instagram! And Chocolate Chip Coconut flour pillow cookies :) My Profile

3. my top 10…

1. amelie
    2. brick
    3. up
    4. the virgin suicides
    5. Låt den Rätte Komma In
    6. there will be blood
    7. the 400 blows
    8. everything is illuminated
    9. the dark knight
    10. rang de basanti
    the delicate place recently posted..the family that brunches together. . .My Profile

4. Stacy says:

What’s the recipe for the cake? It looks good!

Do u like the vegan broccoli breadsticks better or the ones with eggs? What’s the difference in taste and digestion for u gals?

Lastly, can u gals do peas? I have a great recipe for u avocado aficionados that is paleo, but uses pea. Let me know if u want me to pass it along… I think u’ll like it :) I also have a great one that uses winter squash… Are u able to do that yet? I’d love to pass these to ya cuz i know how easily it is to get stuck in ruts sometimes.

Hugs!!

• purelytwins says:

the cake did not really come out, sorry. we will keep working on one but really our baked thin mint comes out better.
      I like the ones with eggs better, as the vegan ones were just a tad to wet/moist for our liking, but still good. digestion is fine for both.
      We are not the biggest fans of peas, sorry. The winter squash one sounds yummy.

• Stacy says:

The pea one is a guac/hummus recipe:

1 bag thawed frozen peas
        1avo
        6 tbs lime juice
        Season as desired: garlic, peppers, sea salt, cumin, etc
        Tastes like a mix of guac and hummus, yet much more gut friendly

Paleo pancakces

1/2-1c butternut squash
        2 eggs
        1tbs coconut flour
        Coconut oil
        Cinnamon

Fry on a skillet, top with either coconut butter, nut butter, carob sauce etc

How did u gals make the beef burger?

5. I’m excited for your ab routine too!

My “can’t say no” movies include:
    “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead”
    “The Devil Wears Prada”
    “Kissing Jessica Stein”
    “High Fidelity”
    “First Wives Club”

and during the month of December: “Love Actually” and “Elf” : )

6. Lindsay says:

The Bourne Series is at the top of my list, too!! Right now I’m watching 10 Things I Hate About You. Love it!

7. I love to see how your girls spend your time together! I love spending time with my sister! It’s quite the variation in movies you like! That’s great! Gotta love variety! I just posted about my mini-spoon tonight too…. I definitely have different preferences for silverware at different times! Can’t wait for your ab routine!
    Healthyleanfit recently posted..How do your fuelings make you feel?My Profile

8. Kyra says:

What was ur reaction green juice? Mine never looks that pretty green!

• purelytwins says:

Kyra our bodies seem to be fine with the green juice.

• Kyra says:

I meant the recipe for this particular green juice. Stupid auto correct. :(

• purelytwins says:

keeping our juices the same this week to see how we do — having one apple (yep trying apples again because we need that sweetness in our green juices), few stalks kale, head of romaine, fresh parsley or basil, half cucumber, fresh ginger, and half lemon. sometimes we throw in 1 or 2 carrots. but that is – we are trying to see how we do with keeping it the same and trying to make it more green. so far we have done it for 3 days and doing good. our skin has been a little itchy, so not sure if it is from the lemon or not.

9. I love Meet Joe Black!! I can’t believe that made number 1, I’ve watched it so many times it’s ridiculous. Loved the broccoli sticks recipe and your crazy abs! Very jealous ;)
    Nat @ The Apple Diaries recently posted..Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: When Your Inner Child Is CallingMy Profile

10. Miz says:

((you had me at your ABS))
    Miz recently posted..We *are* all SUPERWOMEN.My Profile

11. Brooke says:

I can’t wait to hear your review of the Body Ecology digestive care. I’m always interested in things that my help with my digestion :)
    Brooke recently posted..Where I’ve Been – A CollageMy Profile