last minute Christmas gift ideas

homemade food gift ideas

For those that like to wait to the last minute to get Christmas gifts we have collected a few things that have popped our interest from our blogging friends.

Hopefully we can help spark some last minute gift ideas for you to give to a loved one.

Cookbooks or ebooks: are perfect for last minute gifts.

MizFit ebook about how to build muscle and lose weight without losing your mind

Gillian’s Guiltless Gourmet cookbook

Robyn’s Smoothies and Juices for newbies

Jenna’s White Jacket Required cookbook

Lindsay’s Healthy Bites ecookbook

Heather’s Raw Chocolate Dream ebook

Our Purely Classics cookbook which now is available in print

Support small businesses:

Order yourself some healthy bites and some pure bliss eats goodies

Make food for loved ones: always a go-to for us when need a gift and short on time

Ashely’s Mocha almond butter

Angela’s Granola Nut Clusters

Jessica’s loaded chocolate bourbon fudge

Gena’s raisin almond balls with blackstrap molassses

Gina’s chocolate almond truffles

And from purelytwins recipe collection:

homemade coconut butter

homemade tahini

homemade goobers

Chocolate pecan truffles

Chocolate dipped coconut snowflakes

Banana chocolate blondies

Pumpkin blondies

Protein coconut macaroons

Homemade DOG TREATS

For  health and wellness:

Joy’s Joyous 10 day detox

Tone it Ups Nutrition Plan

Cassey’s Pop Pilates dvds

Casey’s new Healthy Hot and Energized free video trainings coming in January . Contact her for more details for tips on weight loss and long terms ways to keep it off.

Brad’s 12 week workout system

Gabby’s May Cause Miracles – book of happiness

Glad everyone enjoyed our other Holiday Gift Ideas – fitness ideas and kitchen ideas

Just a few days now till Christmas!!! Do you have all your gifts wrap?

HUGE congrats to Katie and Courtney!!! We are sooooo happy for the two of you!!! xoxo

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

21 Responses to last minute Christmas gift ideas

1. Miz says:

you rock rock rock the support of our TRIBE.

2. What a fantastic xmas list…especially that dude Brad’s 12 week Live Lean Afterburn workout system. That dude gets it ;)

3. lindsay says:

what a thoughtful list. I truly appreciate your support ladies. It means the world!! <3
    lindsay recently posted..Healing Hands and WIAW RecipeMy Profile

4. i still think your coconut peppermint snowflakes are my fave! i have no wrapped a single thing yet?! i better get on it soon!

5. Joy says:

Thank you so much for sharing my 10-day online detox ladies! I really appreciate it!
    Joy recently posted..Should You Detox? YES!My Profile

6. My plan for the evening (after my run) is to make Christmas gifts for my team at work – nothing like waiting until the last minute! :) And I haven’t wrapped any gifts, but they are all at the house waiting for some time.
    Heather @ Better With Veggies recently posted..Best of 2012: Top 5 WIAW SharesMy Profile

7. Wow, what a fantastic list! So many links I need to check out. Pinning this- thanks!!
    Laura @ Mommy Run Fast recently posted..2012 Running Recap Link upMy Profile

8. Kimberly says:

Pinned it! :)
    Kimberly recently posted..#50in52 Week 12 & Giveaway!My Profile

9. Nicole says:

thanks for including me!! i wish I had more time to make more of your recipes but the peppermint snowflakes were AMAZING.

and i got the most amazing present at my door today! thank you so much for being so so thoughtful and thinking of olivia and me. blog friends are the best!! <3
    Nicole recently posted..Olivia&#8217;s 2 Month Birthday Update!My Profile

10. Jeni says:

I made the snowflakes for my coworkers and they loved them! I made extras for me too of course :)

11. Thanks, girls!!! :)
    Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life recently posted..Back To BasicsMy Profile

12. great list ladies!
    lynn @ the actor’s diet recently posted..Venezuelan ChristmasMy Profile

13. Great list, ladies! I already made your peppermint snowballs for a holiday party, and I just finished Angela’s nut clusters to gift to some family members. : )

14. Katie says:

Thank you so much girls! Love you both and appreciate your love and support!!!

Let the holidays begin! Family time! I know you girls are looking forward to that too! <3

Happy Holidays to you both and the family!
    Katie recently posted..Celebration Time!!My Profile

15. Courtney says:

I just wanted to tell you ladies that I made two batches of the Peppermint Coconut Snowflakes for a family gathering and they were a huge hit! Out of two batches I only brought 3 home! Thanks for the great recipe!