sharing is caring

This time of year is about sharing…giving…helping…loving!

Since I have been busy with Lori working on our cookbook, I have not had much “free” time. I am not complaining because despite getting around 3-5 hours of sleep each night this week, I am loving it! Hopefully more on that very soon, still finalizing all the details.

#FindingMe is not just about me learning more about myself, but discovering a caring and supportive community. Talking about the season of giving…I thought today I would share some things from some of my friends.

Loved Lindsay’s one word Wednesday as sometimes one word is all you need.

Mama Pea’s candy cane crinkle cookies look amazing.

Lindsay put together a great 6 week challenge.

Love how I can always rely on Kelly for great words of wisdom and motivation

Lori and I are with Bonnie about being accountable.

A great December challenge going on from our girl Janetha

This vegan spinach mushroom risotto sounds perfect from Teri.

Love that my friend is sharing more about yoga, as Heather is an amazing inspiration to me.

These gingerbread cookies sound great, especially this time of year!

Great review of the Pure Barre (total body workout) from Melissa

Love love love everything from this wonderful post by Meg.

Never know what to blog about, check out Lindsay’s posts for ideas

Reading Meg’s high five Friday’s always brings a smile to my face.

I can always get some great tips from my dear friend Gillian.  Check out her great video too on products to have during the cold months.

Now if Jax could just give me some of his energy, haha

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Michelle

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

15 Responses to sharing is caring

1. Gillian says:

Thanks for the love ladies!!
    Gillian recently posted..Superstar Sundays: Food BabeMy Profile

2. Bonnie says:

Thanks for the share! I’m with you on getting after it in December – we can keep each other accountable! :D Thanks again for the mention. Enjoy your Sunday!
    Bonnie recently posted..Running Through Life in CalgaryMy Profile

3. must read all of these! thanks for including me!
    Lindsay’s List recently posted..how to turn your kids into geeks – part IMy Profile

4. Sarah says:

Thank you so much Michelle & Lori for sharing my Gingerbread Cookie recipe! You girls are too sweet! I can’t wait until your cookbook comes out!! I hope you both have an amazing weekend! :)
    Sarah recently posted..Baked Pumpkin, Kale & Goat Cheese EggsMy Profile

5. why thank you for the love! there are some interesting reads on your list! esp those gingerbread cookies…i happen to be a gingerbread fiend!
    The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) recently posted..a sneak peek of holiday at TDPMy Profile

6. lindsay says:

James and i decided that we need another playmate for Sadie. A vizsla!! Jax can have a playmate. hehe.

Thanks for all the wonderful links. I love all reading through them and am saving that gingerbread cookie recipe.
    lindsay recently posted..Sunday Scenes: the S’sMy Profile

7. Meg says:

WHAT AN AMAZING POST GIRLS! So many blogs to read now! Thank you! I hope you had a fab weekend! I love my sisters <3
    Meg recently posted..High Five Friday #42My Profile

8. thx for the shoutout!!
    Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..Foodie Penpals for Hurricane SandyMy Profile

9. Miz says:

oooh thank you.
    Ive been traveling and missed most of these.

xo
    Miz recently posted..My PV BODY storyMy Profile

10. Katie says:

Great blog links and sharing is caring! You girls are so sweet! I am excited about the cookbook! So happy for you two!

Have a great Monday! <3