peppermint coconut chocolate dipped snowflakes

It is that time of year where lots of holiday parties are being planned out.

Not sure what to bring?

Looking for a quick, easy yet beautiful and healthy dessert to bring to a holiday party this season?

We have the perfect recipe for you over at Cara’s Cravings for Clean Eating Cocktail Party recipes.

Check out our chocolate dipped peppermint coconut snowflakes recipe.

Promise you will be glad you did as they are easy, tasty, healthy, pretty to look at, and holiday inspired ;)  Everyone in our family gobbled them up and we know your holiday guest will too!

Make sure you check out all the other amazing clean eating cocktail party recipes!!

Glad to hear people are still loving our protein thin mints and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, as well as enjoying new recipe combos! And we are happy to hear you all liked our tahini recipe ideas!

And thanks Jessica for letting us know that our coconut flour chocolate chip cookies works with garbanzo bean flour.

Purelytwins

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

17 Responses to peppermint coconut chocolate dipped snowflakes

1. Yummmm!!! Those look so good! And the perfect way to indulge without derailing healthy eating!
    Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Staying Warm & Tree TrimmingMy Profile

2. oh my goodness. this is prob the most incredible looking thing for the holidays to me! it’s perfect, peppermint, coconut & chocolate! def making these! super easy! i love what your girls put forward but i often don’t make the recipes because of the time/labor/$$ ingredients involved sometimes. i would totally buy it if you made it lol but yeah..these little snowflake bites fit into my busy schedule quite nicely!
    the delicate place recently posted..belly up to the barreMy Profile

3. These look divine! Totally going to be the death of me, I can already tell… :)
    Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie recently posted..Holiday Gift Giving GuideMy Profile

4. Mariel says:

wow those look so beautiful!! OH and gotta love being featured! Those cookies are so good
    Mariel recently posted..Instagram! And Chocolate Chip Coconut flour pillow cookies :) My Profile

5. lindsay says:

oh gosh, these look good! I might eat them all before i give them away. Or james would. That’s his fav flavor!
    lindsay recently posted..Blank WednesdayMy Profile

6. Cara says:

Thank you ladies so much for this delish contribution – peppermint and chocolate is one of my favorite things too!
    Cara recently posted..Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Coconut Snowflakes {Guest Post by Purely Twins}My Profile

7. Laury says:

These are SO beautiful girls! Looks and sounds amazing!!! Ella and I enjoyed thin mints last night. We can’t wait to try these!

When you get a minute can you email me about where I can find that code to place my recipes on the sidebar? I messaged a while back, not sure you got it. Thanks <3
    Laury recently posted..Sweet Potato Black Bean Soup {With a Secret Ingredient!}My Profile

8. Carolyn says:

Oh my….cannot wait to make these! Thank you!!!!

9. These look perfect ladies!
    Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Variation On A Theme or Flatbread Addiction Continued…My Profile

10. OOH OOH OOH these sound/look awesome!

11. These cookies look fantastic! Love peppermint, esp during the holidays.
    Heather @ Sweetly Raw recently posted..Yoga DVD I LoveMy Profile

12. jodye says:

These “snowflakes” sound like the perfect winter time pick-me-up. I haven’t delved into the chocolate mint yet this season, but these treats look like the perfect place to start!
    jodye recently posted..Coconut Vanilla Date ButterMy Profile

13. emma green says:

yum! i’m so excited to make some of your goodies for the fam to try over christmas :-)
    emma green recently posted..UK Vegan Food Swap November 2012My Profile

14. Crysta says:

I made these today and they seemed kind of oily…I melted the coconut oil and then measured out 1/4 cup. Did you mean you measured 1/4 cup solid and then melted the 1/4 cup? They tasted yummy, just seemed like too much oil.