living the dream

source

Lori and I have been eating very well. Been having fun making a mess in the kitchen, playing with Jax at the park, and just hanging with friends.

The journey of #findingME and what I want to be doing with life is continuing, but I have realized some things this past week. I love being in the kitchen. I love recipe development, even with all the failures. I love helping people better their lives. I love being active and fit and inspiring others to take care of themselves.

I am the person who just likes to do many things.  This could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. I am looking at it as a positive thing. As it allows me to expand and grow in different ways to enrich my life. I my not have the typical work schedule, but I work every day. Although, I am still working to find what that one thing I just love to do the most! So for now I am just enjoying the ride.

People keep asking me, “am I living my dreams?”

Well I may not be the richest person, but I have all the love around me in the world!

So yes I am living MY dreams. I work for myself. I am web designer. I run social media for companies. I am traveler. I am blogger. I am writer. I am a photographer. I am a baker. I am chef. I am soon to be cookbook author. I am a listener. I am sister. I am daughter. I am friend. I am best friend. I am twin.

Purely Michelle

12 Responses to living the dream

1. yay michelle. keep living the dream, and your dreams ARE coming true. xo
    lynn @ the actor’s diet recently posted..AmbrosiaMy Profile

2. Gillian says:

Love you ladies. My dream is to spend a day in the kitchen with you!!
    Gillian recently posted..Superstar Sundays: Follow Me FoodieMy Profile

3. Simone says:

As long as your happy thats all that matters :) your life sounds amazing and full of love!
    Simone recently posted..Sweet but deadlyMy Profile

4. Lauren says:

Well said, Michelle. Looks like you are having a great time doin’ your thing. Thanks for all the inspiration and delicious recipes.

5. Miz says:

I say this too too often these days in JEST.
    I need to STOP think and say it more seriously.

(living the dream)
    Miz recently posted..My tattoo stories.My Profile

6. Excellent message. Here’s to living the dream for one’s own life!

7. Brooke says:

BEAUTIFUL!! Beautiful words, beautiful pictures, beautiful girls. So happy for you both and thankful for your inspiration!

8. travel says:

think that is the best article thet i have read
    travel recently posted..Rio de JaneiroMy Profile

9. So beautiful! And love the pics!
    Heather @ Sweetly Raw recently posted..Thai Noodles and Veggies in Peanut Sauce – For Any DietMy Profile