knowing what you want

After we start taking steps to achieving our dreams, we have to look deeper into ourselves.

Take some time with this, but also do not leave things undecided and just remain undiscovered.

For me, wishes I’ve made is to be a successful business woman. I wish to help as many other people as I can. Inspire others.

Wishes I will make is to continue to learn and grow along my new path of life. Not be afraid of change, as change can be good.

Wishes I have not even admitted yet, are that I deserve to be happy and successful.

I struggle with admitting that I am happy or that I deserve happiness.

I get easily confused with my emotions sometimes that I tend to keep them bottled up inside. Thinking one day I will “get to them” and figure it out.

But it never happens.

I just keep going through my life…gaining new emotions that need to be figured out.

Admitting what I want in life is hard for me. As I feel like I am being selfish, or rude.  But I trying hard to take this #findingME series as my approach to facing my emotions and truly finding what I want with my life.

Now that I know I want more big things with my life and career, I am  learning to open up to happiness more….slowly.

I am taking these steps to help me get my wishes:

1. Taking online classes and studying when I can to further educate myself in areas that interest me. (web design, photography, health, fitness)

2. Doing this #findingME series is a BIG fear as I am learning to open up more.

3. Planning my future now so I can continue to enjoy life…to let go of worrying about the unknown.

I am learning to be open, to learn, and grow through every situation and circumstances. I am not always perfect at not letting things “get to me” or stressing too much. But overall have better sense of calmness. Doing more yoga helps too!

A note to leave today with – learn as we go, like a child. Be more spontaneous and natural. Stay alive. Do not become dull.  And remember to stop and see the beauty all around you!

Michelle Corso

13 Responses to knowing what you want

1. Great post, such a great inspirational series – thanks!
    Christine (The Raw Project) recently posted..Baked Banana SquashMy Profile

2. Jackie says:

I am so grateful for this series. I am currently in a part of my life where I am also trying to find myself. I have been going through the motions for the past few years, holding on to a lot of pain from a bad relationship, in addition to my own confidence issues. This post is another perspective on how to sort through everything. Thank you :)
    Jackie recently posted..Books. Books. More BOOKS!My Profile

3. Joy says:

I am loving this series – I feel myself growing and dreaming along side you
    Joy recently posted..What’d you do with your extra hour?My Profile

4. Have I told you yet how awesome I think this series is?! I just love it and love today’s message especially! I think it is beyond important to have goals and dreams!
    Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness recently posted..Cinnamon Sugar Paleo Donuts!My Profile

5. Kristin says:

What a beautiful post Michelle. I can relate to everything you have written and struggle with many of the same things you do but am also learning to enjoy the process of finding out what I really want out of life! xo

6. I love this series so much. I have been working on learning to “like” things about myself. This quote from Jennifer Aniston has me wondering what I actually LOVE about myself. I want to truly have that relationship with myself.

Keep up with the great series! :)
    Joanna @ Running Places recently posted..#OperationPantsFit Update: 2.5 lbs lostMy Profile

7. Such a wonderful posts! Loving these! <3
    Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..A Little Late…My Profile

8. emma green says:

Aw I love this Finding Me series :-) I’m having a few wobbles in my self confidence since having my baby and these posts always help me to centre myself so thank you :-) xx
    emma green recently posted..“I’m dying to move again!!”My Profile

9. lindsay says:

i completely agree! and i think once you figure out and accept WHO you really are, it all starts to fall in place.
    lindsay recently posted..To Mourn the StormMy Profile

10. This is so beautiful! Love it! I have done lots of these lists over the years and its amazing to see things manifest ;)
    Heather @ Sweetly Raw recently posted..Pumpkin Lucuma Fudge and WinterMy Profile

11. Rebecca says:

LOVE this. Thanks for the positive energy and inspiration, you girls are so wonderful. I’m going through a big life change now, so am loving this series, keep it up! Bisous from Paris, Rebecca
    Rebecca recently posted..Bond, Ben (Affleck) and BonnaireMy Profile