We both want to say we are sorry we have been quiet over here on the blog, over on your youtube channel, as well as our other various social media outlets.

Life is a little busy. We are doing are best to live in the moment.

We hope you all understand.

One thing we have been enjoying is spending way too much time at the new WholeFoods here in Charlotte! Love it.

We have been busy in the kitchen too, working on new recipes….which means we have been eating a lot of goodies 😉

Starting Monday we will get back on track with everything.

This morning we discussed our goals…the future over some coffee.

We have made a lot of progress on the fence as well as other yardwork.

well back to work we go

Our goal is to finish the fence completely! Have two whole sides done just of 2 more to go!!

What are you doing today? This weekend? What are your goals that you have created for yourself lately?

till next time,

Lori and Michelle

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 thoughts on “life lately

1. Totally understandable ladies. No need to explain yourselves. I’ve felt the same way lately and although sometimes it feels like your missing out on things happening in the online world, it’s important to not let “real life” slip by. I’m trying to remember that myself.

I’m excited to see the recipe for the cookies you all posted on instagram! 🙂

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 9:22 am
  2. How gorgeous is the backyard!!! Congrats!!

Well we forgive you if you two are going over your life and your goals….and goodies 😉 Keep following your dreams ladies!

xxoo

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 10:13 am
  3. I have been the exact same way! I haven’t blogged or been on social media much lately at all. I miss my peeps! Life is just a little crazy right now! I’m glad you two are taking some time to enjoy life and live in the moment. That’s really what life is all about! Have a great weekend ladies!

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 10:26 am
  4. I wish I had a Whole Foods near me. I’m about to hit up Costco and TJ’s. Have a great weekend!

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 10:37 am
  5. hey i’ve been super busy too girls! i know how it feels to be disconnected a bit especially this past week! the fence is looking great lori! michelle, i know you are so thrilled to help haha 😉

i’m hopeful and excited for you both as you pursue your future goals! hang in there x

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 10:40 am
  6. Wow–the fence is really coming along! Nice work. I have a busy, busy weekend prepping for work and getting everything ready for Monday night’s seminar. 🙂

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm
  7. The fence is coming along so beautifully! I’ve missed you but totally understand – you need do do whatever works for you ladies. You’re busy getting your life in order and figuring out the next step! Sending you lots of love and hugs (as always!). xoxo

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 1:43 pm
  8. The fence looks perfect, awesome job!
    And I can’t wait to see the recipe for the cookies you are holding, looks so good!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Ana

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm
  9. never apologize for living life. I love that yo u are. Love the recipe!

Posted on September 8, 2012 at 10:06 pm