Well it has been a very long time since I have mentioned anything about my house remodeling projects.
Sorry about that. I told you that I would keep you all in the loop and here I am getting behind. I am finally getting back on track with the house projects.
Well, slowly picking back up with them. Ever since getting Jax things had to be put on hold.
I am starting to paint all the remaining base boards and window frames white like I did with my other baseboards. I will share pictures soon, along with more pictures of the final master bathroom that I never got to finish sharing with you.
Current house projects:
- finish painting base boards and trim white —> doing this one now when Jax is usually sleeping or late at night
- finish decorating master bathroom –> still looking for a few more decoration pieces
- build a fence for the back yard —> this one has already started, more on that soon.
- continue to organize office –> as it is a mess
- figure out paint colors for kitchen and dining room
This brings me to my next topic….paint colors.
What color should I paint my dining room?
Here is what it looks like now:
The room gets decent about of natural light.
Eventually the floors will look like our upstairs.
So what do you think?
I am keeping the dark brown look for the furniture at the moment.
I again turn to Pinterest and the internet to help get ideas for paint colors for room.
Here are some ideas I am liking:
really like this color, soft yet has some color to it
like this color scheme
another blue color I like
another take of blue
but also like this color green
maybe this are too bold? should I go softer in color? green family or blue family for paint colors?