And I wanted to share the recipe here as well!
Dairy free grain free cauliflower mash
This recipe is so easy to make, and very adaptable to different palates.
Just have fun with it!
Just a few ingredients away from a wonderful side dish.
Use what spices and flavorings you like!
- 1 whole head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- pinch sea salt
- handful fresh parsley
- 2 tsp chives
- First steam up cauliflower. Once soft and slightly cooled place cauliflower in blender (food processor would work too). Blend a little.
- Then add in seasonings.
- *do not have nutritional yeast – you can use cheese, almonds, or cashews
- **can put some butter or coconut oil in as well, maybe around 1 tbsp
- Adjust flavor to taste.
- Keep blending till smooth!
- Then have fun scraping it out of the blender, haha.
- Enjoy as side dish, or even as a snack.
A great side dish for dinner!
*photos taken with my iphone