Dairy free grain free cauliflower mash
This recipe is so easy to make, and very adaptable to different palates.
Just have fun with it!
Just a few ingredients away from a wonderful side dish.
Use what spices and flavorings you like!
- 1 whole head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- pinch sea salt
- handful fresh parsley
- 2 tsp chives
- First steam up cauliflower. Once soft and slightly cooled place cauliflower in blender (food processor would work too). Blend a little.
- Then add in seasonings.
- *do not have nutritional yeast – you can use cheese, almonds, or cashews
- **can put some butter or coconut oil in as well, maybe around 1 tbsp
- Adjust flavor to taste.
- Keep blending till smooth!
- Then have fun scraping it out of the blender, haha.
- Enjoy as side dish, or even as a snack.
A great side dish for dinner!
*photos taken with my iphone