I got a video showing the workout I do with my mom. A mix of plank and bridge using Gymboss Interval Timer.

Please share if you know of anyone new to plank or anyone interested in getting a stronger core.

We love planks!

What workout would you like to see next?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 thoughts on “plank bridge interval workout fit for moms

1. I did yesterday’s video today at the gym! Awesome. I already do planks all the time, but I never just hold bridges like you showed. Nice! I liked it! 🙂

Posted on August 2, 2012 at 7:15 pm
  2. I just added your button to my site! (I’m excited b/c I’ve never done that before.) Yay!

Posted on August 2, 2012 at 7:17 pm
    1. Awesome Michelle!!

Posted on August 2, 2012 at 8:02 pm
  3. I definitely need to start planks… I’m vacationing in Maui in a month and a half, I need a boost to tone up a bit more!

Posted on August 2, 2012 at 10:49 pm
  4. so simple… love it! I’m going to do this at the beach today!! xo

Posted on August 3, 2012 at 11:40 am
    1. Thanks Bex!! Have fun at the beach!

Posted on August 3, 2012 at 11:47 am
  5. Thanks for this! I’m on your mom’s side of the plank 🙂 I do work out regularly, but I had the rare opprotunity to be at the gym with my 22 yr old daughter today. I was so chuffed – I could whoop her in cardio! But then my dancer showed me how she works her core. Mother of God!!!! Side planks on her hands with full [not knee] push ups as she switched sides. oww. right side – I could do. Failed on the left. Then – I know you girls could do this – what I call upside down pushups. Belly up in a bridge, she bent at the elbows doing “push ups”. I had no idea she was so strong!! This video is perfect for me as I try to get this middle aged broad to have a stronger core:-) Maybe next time I’ll give her a run for the money!!

Posted on August 4, 2012 at 12:30 am
  6. Thanks for finally talking about >easy plank bridge interval workout video <Loved it!

Posted on September 25, 2012 at 8:00 am