#FitVEDA

FIT what??

We are participating in a YouTube video challenge for the month of August.

It is called Vlog Everyday in August (VEDA). And there are a bunch of us FitFluential peeps doing it so we are using the hashtag #FitVEDA, follow along with us on youtube!!

Today we have our first video of the month, a new #plankworkout for the ABS. This one is a bit more advanced than our first two plank workout videos, so if you new to plank, work your way up to this.

Enjoy the workout. We do our whole workout with you! Even our bridge, pullups, and pushups. So make sure watch till the end!

And we are wearing our Tone It Up tanks!

Other equipment used:

Gymboss Interval Timer

Equalizer

more videos to come!

and we enjoyed this after our workout

we used perfect fit protein

so good!

PS. If you want to ¬†more great real time full length workouts. Workouts that won’t take hours out of your busy day yet will give you amazing results. Join our online training club to start your fitness journey.

15 Responses to #FitVEDA

1. Your fig protein mush looks, um, well . . . interesting. I’m guessing it was tasty?!? :)

Thanks for the video–I’m looking forward to seeing the upcoming vlogs, too! Can I ask why you’re not doing HIIT workouts–or limiting them to once a week? I’m guessing you talked about it on your blog, but I must have missed it.
    Michelle @ Eat Move Balance recently posted..Homemade Beef JerkyMy Profile

2. Elizabeth says:

That much looks fantastic. There just aren’t enough recipes that use figs and I never would have thought to combine it with a protein powder. looks delish!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Paleo Trail MixMy Profile

3. Ksenija says:

Have to check the videos out later (I am at work right now ;) ) – but sounds like a fun challenge!

4. I would love love love if you guys linked this up to Sweaty Saturdays! Every saturday I host a link party for anyone who wants to share a workout!
    Lauren @ Part Time House Wife recently posted..Easy Peasy Refrigerator PicklesMy Profile

5. Great video! Love the bridge addition :)
    Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..VEDA and Tabata HIIT WorkoutMy Profile

6. Lisa says:

Don’t know if I could Vlog everyday! The challenge does sound like fun though.
    Love the video! I love bridges, so fun
    Lisa recently posted..July FavouritesMy Profile

7. Kibby says:

Loved the plank and bridge workout! I’ve been doing the 5 minute planks for a month now daily (almost daily) and can really tell a difference in strength and body shape. It delivers results FAST! Could you turn the music down just a bit? It was difficult to hear and understand you at times. Otherwise, can’t wait to see what you have out each day! Thanks for the inspiration! XO

8. carrie says:

i am now addicted to protein mush w/ fruit. all thanks to you ladies! i use sunwarrior vanilla. i kinda want it for every meal some days!

9. Tamara says:

Woot, woot! Joining in the VEDA challenge with you. Didn’t realize there was a #fitVEDA hashtag, so I’ll be adding that to today’s!
    Tamara recently posted..Sum it up Saturday: why I’ve been MIA and a VEDA updateMy Profile