Bikini Independence

Check out this amazing video done my our girl Bex! (you might even see us in it, hint hint)

We could not agree more with Bex…it is not about size, shape, color, age…it is all about attitude – Fit Attitude as Bex calls it.

It is about embracing you….ALL OF YOU!

It is about being comfortable in your own skin.

Not judging. No name calling. No negative thoughts.

ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

postiive thinking quote

Have a fun and safe Independence Day.

Twin sisters. Personal trainers. Creators of Purely Fit Life online workout club. Helping and inspiring others to get strong and fit at home. Cookbook authors of 3 allergy-friendly ebooks. Bakers. Bloggers. Youtubers. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle with a focus on real food. Love inspiring others to become happy and fit in all parts of life.

A trusted source for all things health, fitness, recipes, and happiness. Every article is real, relatable, and with a side of fun :)

Follow along as Lori shares her journey of being pregnant with her first child.

Learn more about the purely twins and what you’ll find on the blog

Facebook   Twitter   Google+   YouTube

17 Responses to Bikini Independence

1. Positive thoughts have been my God-send the last week or so… honestly my world is so much brighter, I’m able to tackle the day by keeping my attitude in check.

You girls look a amazing, there’s no denying that, but you are also an inspiration in keeping your chin up in all that’s coming your way! So many changes for you in such a short amount of time and you are rocking it :)
    Christa @ Edible Balance recently posted..The Skin I’m In (Update)My Profile

2. Gillian says:

So cute- you girls look amazing!
    Gillian recently posted..To Do in Toronto This WeekMy Profile

3. LizAshlee says:

What a fun video…so inspirational! I love the happy vibe! You girls look bikini fabulous…are those recent pics? Happy Independence Day!!!
    LizAshlee recently posted..Healthy Little Tips…Product ReviewsMy Profile

4. you girls look incredible! such a good message in self love with that video and a great reminder! it’s incredible how we pick ourselves apart and silently judge ourselves when in reality, no one else sees our flaws the way we do! :hugs: to you both & happy 4th! wish we could share free coffee together today haha!
    The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) recently posted..prague part IIIMy Profile

• purelytwins says:

Thanks! That would be awesome, hopefully soon we will have that day to enjoy coffee together :) hugs

5. Bonnie says:

Loved the video – bummed I couldn’t get my film clip in to Bex on time, but seeing the end result is awesome! So neat. Happy 4th of July to two girls who know how to celebrate, embrace life, and live fully. :)
    Bonnie recently posted..Refreshed by Creation and CommunityMy Profile

6. You guys look AMAZING! I love your clips in the video and love the message of the video overall, as sometimes Fitfluential can feel a bit overwhelming when I see it in my Twitter feed and it seems to be a lot of professional athletes logging their intense workouts! Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed. So I love this message and seeing the variety of ambassadors encouraging you to feel good no matter what! That’s awesome :).
    Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..WIAW: Birthday Indulgence RecoveryMy Profile

• purelytwins says:

Thank you Anna, yes there are a lot of variety of ambassadors out there!! It is a wonderful group of people.

7. Lisa says:

I absolutely love that video! I’ve never seen hers before, so I’m definitely going to check them out. What a positive start to the morning. I love how she defined fit. Inspiring message as well! Hope you two enjoy the holiday today!xo
    Lisa recently posted..WIAW #15My Profile

8. Love this!!! You guys are amazing!
    Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..DA ActiveMy Profile

9. I saw this video yesterday and totally teared up! Everyone is so strong and beautiful…that is what FitFluential is about! :-)
    Heather @ For the Love of Kale recently posted..A 4th of July to RememberMy Profile