Bikini Independence

Check out this amazing video done my our girl Bex! (you might even see us in it, hint hint)

We could not agree more with Bex…it is not about size, shape, color, age…it is all about attitude – Fit Attitude as Bex calls it.

It is about embracing you….ALL OF YOU!

It is about being comfortable in your own skin.

Not judging. No name calling. No negative thoughts.

postiive thinking quote

Have a fun and safe Independence Day.

1. says

Positive thoughts have been my God-send the last week or so… honestly my world is so much brighter, I’m able to tackle the day by keeping my attitude in check.

You girls look a amazing, there’s no denying that, but you are also an inspiration in keeping your chin up in all that’s coming your way! So many changes for you in such a short amount of time and you are rocking it :)
    Christa @ Edible Balance recently posted..The Skin I’m In (Update)My Profile

• purelytwins says

thanks Christa!!! HUGS so happy to hear that positive thoughts have been helping you too yay!

2. says

you girls look incredible! such a good message in self love with that video and a great reminder! it’s incredible how we pick ourselves apart and silently judge ourselves when in reality, no one else sees our flaws the way we do! :hugs: to you both & happy 4th! wish we could share free coffee together today haha!
    The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) recently posted..prague part IIIMy Profile

• purelytwins says

Thanks! That would be awesome, hopefully soon we will have that day to enjoy coffee together :) hugs

3. says

You guys look AMAZING! I love your clips in the video and love the message of the video overall, as sometimes Fitfluential can feel a bit overwhelming when I see it in my Twitter feed and it seems to be a lot of professional athletes logging their intense workouts! Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed. So I love this message and seeing the variety of ambassadors encouraging you to feel good no matter what! That’s awesome :).
    Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..WIAW: Birthday Indulgence RecoveryMy Profile

• purelytwins says

Thank you Anna, yes there are a lot of variety of ambassadors out there!! It is a wonderful group of people.

4. says

I absolutely love that video! I’ve never seen hers before, so I’m definitely going to check them out. What a positive start to the morning. I love how she defined fit. Inspiring message as well! Hope you two enjoy the holiday today!xo
    Lisa recently posted..WIAW #15My Profile