honeymoon highlights

Hello luvs!

I am back! Gary and I had a wonderful honeymoon down in sunny Florida. Moving a little slow this morning. Thank goodness for a little coffee to fix that.

Gary and I ate very well while we were vacationing on our honeymoon.

I sure missed my Vita-Mix! My green smoothies were a little chunky. Not the best.

We grilled a lot.

The grill master himself.

We enjoyed our morning workouts.  Did our planks most days too!  I brought my nike frees to workout in and forgot how much I loved those shoes. I do need a new pair though as these ones are a few years old.

Gary wanted to try doing wall push-ups.

Went for a few bike rides.

My butt still hurts.

Went looking for gators —> finally saw some on our last day.

Enjoyed plenty of good drinks.

Enjoyed many meals out.

Went to the tourist favorite – The Bubble Room

Played some serious shuffle board.

Played with my niece in the pool.

We are still enjoying the newlywed life.

Going to miss the beach life.

Watched Winne the Pooh before nap time.

Parents took us out to dinner at the lovely South Seas resort.

Such a beautiful resort.

Enjoyed many sunsets.

These views will be missed.

I want to go back.

till next time,

Lori

ps: excited to see the house and see how our remodeling is going to share more updates.

39 Responses to honeymoon highlights

1. Such gorgeous pictures and looks like an incredible week! Love that you shared it with family too :) Hope getting back into reality isn’t too tough on this monday!
    katie @KatieDid recently posted..Plumped up Kale GuacamoleMy Profile

2. Looks like a magical week! Good luck getting back into the groove of things this week. It is so hard getting demotivated after a week like that!
    Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..I Love A Big Muffin Top!My Profile

3. Joy says:

The picture of the two of you in front of the sunset is amazing

4. Lisa says:

Welcome back! So glad you had a great trip—awesome pics to document it!
    Lisa recently posted..Fit Body StyleMy Profile

5. All of your pictures are breathtaking! So happy you had fun. :-) I love how your honeymoon included family! That is so special.
    Heather @ For the Love of Kale recently posted..Coventry Farmers MarketMy Profile

6. Gorgeous shots! Whereabouts in FL were you? Being from Cayman we would often head to FL as it was only an hour’s flight away (and believe it or not, we don’t want to vacation on other islands when we live on one!) so we have kinda been all over FL during my childhood, though not very far north. It looks like you had a fabulous time!
    Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..Vegan Malai Kofta (Indian curry with dumplings)My Profile

7. Lol never mind – I just saw you were on Sanibel Island because apparently I can’t read properly! Still gorgeous pics :)

8. Lauren says:

Looks like a wonderful time! You two make a beautiful and very fit!! Couple! :)
    Lauren recently posted..Kicking it Up, Gerson StyleMy Profile

9. Heathy says:

Great to hear about your honeymoon Lori. I love the pics! You guys look so happy :)
    Heathy recently posted..Quinoa, Canoeing, and CrackersMy Profile

10. Lauren says:

Beautiful pictures! Your abs look great! I need to do more planks….
    Lauren recently posted..Raw Ice Cream Ore-O Cookie Sandwiches and Homemade Almond MilkMy Profile

11. wow it looks like a fabulous trip! i’m so happy for the two of you:) thanks for sharing your wonderful pics!
    Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy recently posted..Smashed Red Potatoes! GF, Vegan & BED!My Profile

12. Lovely pictures – looks like a fantastic honeymoon!
    Sam @ Fit for My Fork recently posted..A Gluten-Free Diamond Jubilee Part 1My Profile

13. Oh my gosh! It looks like you guys had an amazing time! (And also a very healthy honeymoon! haha) Also, I love that grey off the shoulder shirt! You look so adorable!
    Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Garlic Lentil SoupMy Profile

14. Janetha says:

Ah! Love the post! Perfection :)
    Janetha recently posted..birthday bashing & dirty dashing.My Profile

15. Kristina says:

welcome home, love birds!
    Kristina recently posted..strawberry habanero margaritasMy Profile

16. wow you were so active! i just sipped cocktails and laid around on my honeymoon. we went on a cruise :P nate doesn’t exercise at all so i didn’t want to miss out spending time with him! ahhh i am so scared of gators! i went out on a boat ride in SC near my parents house and spotted one super close! nearly peed myself! your produce looks so good! looks like a much needed relaxing time before heading back to the bakery after all the wedding madness! x
    the delicate place recently posted..catching up vs commes des garconsMy Profile

17. your abs are envious!!!

love the pics..looks like a pretty awesome honeymoon with lots of good eats and quality time as a newly wedded bridal pair :D aaaaaaah! all the best from Austriaaa
    Doris @vanillacocoberry recently posted..Intuitive EatingMy Profile

18. *i meant “enviable”
    Doris @vanillacocoberry recently posted..Intuitive EatingMy Profile

19. glidingcalm says:

gorgeous pictures!! looks like a wonderful and memorable vacation!! congrats!

20. Jafe C says:

Wow, what a great post :) love the amazing pictures, and looking forward to making some of your summery, cold recipes soon, like the avocado ice cream :P
    Jafe C recently posted..Confessions and a New Outlook….My Profile

21. Jessica LeBoeuf says:

Great to hear you had a fabulous time! That’s so awesome that you found someone who loves to workout with you as well, that’s hard to find. You both look so happy and into each other – awwww!! Hopefully you won’t have to miss beach time for too long as it’s summer time – my only motivation through winter!!

22. beautiful pictures! congratulations! :)

23. Ana says:

Gorgeous, so many beautiful pictures! Looks like you two had a great time, what an lovely honeymoon you had!
    Love the gray off the shoulder shirt too, so pretty!
    Ana

24. Coco says:

Looks like you have a wonderful and relaxing time!

25. Allison brown says:

Wow the pics are awesome! I’ve been following your blog for a few months now and it’s the craziest coincidence that u took your honeymoon in sanibel! I recognized it right away- I go there every year and it’s where my parents were married- right at the same resort!! Best wishes for you both:)

26. Meghanne says:

Ah, beautiful Sanibel! My parents live in Ft. Myers and it’s such a beautiful escape from the winter cold and spring chill up here. Looks like fun!

27. lindsay says:

you two need to model, for reals! love it!!! and love that niece pics!
    lindsay recently posted..Enjoy the ViewMy Profile

28. Lauren says:

looks amazing!

and I also had to be thinking… “damn girl! look at those abs!” lol
    So glad you had a safe and wonderful honeymoon.
    Lauren recently posted..Beets for Better Health and Beautiful SkinMy Profile

29. Lisa says:

You guys look like you had a ton of fun!! So beautiful there! Congratulations again! Such an exciting time in your life!
    Lisa recently posted..Pumpkin coconut bars and teaMy Profile

30. Oh I love all of these pics! Love the mood :)
    Benedikte Capion recently posted..INGEN SOMMER UDEN JORDBÆRMy Profile

31. Gillian says:

You are one fit couple!! Love all of the photos -looks like the perfect honeymoon!
    Gillian recently posted..Fit JuneMy Profile

32. My parents took my sister and I to Sanibel Island when we were kids for a vacation. It is such a peaceful and beautiful place…perfect for a honeymoon.
    Congrats and best wishes moving forward in your life as a pair!
    Alyssa (Down To Earth) recently posted..Southern Tier Back BurnerMy Profile

33. LizAshlee says:

So glad you enjoyed…beautiful scenery..thanks for sharing the pics!!
    LizAshlee recently posted..Everyone Starts SomewhereMy Profile

34. Alisa says:

Aw what fun! Congratulations you two :)
    Alisa recently posted..The Delicious Dairy-Free Ice Cream Bars That Consumer Reports MissedMy Profile

35. Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous couple. It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon which you totally deserve! x
    Lolita @ Peace, Love and Greens recently posted..Raw Food Giveaway!My Profile