Avocado Protein Pudding

vega protein avocado pudding

vega protein

vega pudding

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been craving avocado puddings. I had a busy day at the bakery, and for lunch I needed something that:

• was quick to make
  • kept me full
  • gave me energy

So I combined two of my favorite things : avocado + vega protein powder

avocado protein pudding

Pure2raw Recipe: Avocado Protein Pudding

Serves 1

• 1 whole avocado
  • 1 scoop vega protein powder (or any protein powder)
  • bunch of kale
  • water, around 1/4 -1/2 cup

Blend avocado with kale till smooth, add enough water to help it blend.

Next stir in your protein powder.

Add any flavor additions to taste.

I added 5 drops of stevia, with 1/ 4 tsp mint, and about 2 tbsp cacao nibs.

Perfect meal in a bowl!

*please excuse the not so good pictures, I took these on my iphone with horrible florescent lighting

This avocado protein pudding is a perfect meal that will help you achieve your fitness goals! Remember YOU have the power to make changes.

I shared on facebook to start your day with 5 positive things. I am going to share mine, would love to hear yours!

1.  I got amazing sleep!

2. Started my day with 2 cups of water with apple cider vinegar, before I had my coffee.

3. Work up feeling great and happy.

4. Thanked God for the blessings in my life.

5. I will work hard today because each thing I do gets me one step closer to my goal.

Your turn…

till next time,

1. says

I need to try avocado puddings. I am not an avocado fan, but I feel like I can get into that.

Positive thoughts…
    1. Enjoying a relaxing morning of coffee and studying.
    2. I will be working out in a little bit to give me a little boost (thankful my body lets me do this)
    3. Loving being home with my boys so far this summer
    4. Thankful to have work!
    5. Enjoying my life right now. This goes in ups and downs (you know what I mean), so I’m taking the time to just enjoy where I am right now!

Have a great day my friend!
    Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..I Love A Big Muffin Top!My Profile

2. says

i make a choco avo pudding a lot! i don’t like my hemp protein powder enough to include it in the mix but it would probably keep me fuller longer lol.

1. i had a great yoga session
    2. someone at work bought me a chicken breast salad for lunch
    3. i am so busy but feel validated through my work
    4. i am looking forward to getting out in the sun after work
    5. i am thankful every day for my family & friends!
    the delicate place recently posted..no time like the presentMy Profile

3. says

Great recipe! I love the greeness of it! Yay for positive things going on! Mine would be I already got my workout in for the day, went to grab starbucks, already got my errands out of the way, now I have the whole day ahead of me!
    Lisa recently posted..Showdown: OatsMy Profile

4. says

This is awesome here are my five:

1) I am doing an awesome pilates session
    2) Looking forward to start studying on my Juice Therapy Course today
    3) Started with my super awesome chia cereal mix for breakfast
    4) My body’s strength is increasing in preparation for the New York Marathon this year
    5) We are over half way with our fundraising for the Heart Foundation (have raised $8,300 of $15,000 for the Heart Foundation which we are doing to run the New York Marathon this year).

Thanks for the awesome post!
    Nicole recently posted..Super Flexible Smoothie RecipeMy Profile

5. Thallia says

This is the first time I have heard about avocado pudding and I hope this can be delicious for my husband since he is running a lot.. This looks yummy as well!
    Thallia recently posted..Language LearningMy Profile

• says

Thallia, avocado puddings are great! A quick easy meal to digest, if you are making this for your husband and since he is active you want to throw in a banana in, as it will help him recover from his runs even more.

6. Carolyn says

For the “bunch” of kale are you using the whole bunch you get from the store or a handful bunch? Ty :-)