- was quick to make
- kept me full
- gave me energy
Pure2raw Recipe: Avocado Protein Pudding
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 scoop vega protein powder (or any protein powder)
- bunch of kale
- water, around 1/4 -1/2 cup
Blend avocado with kale till smooth, add enough water to help it blend.
Next stir in your protein powder.
Add any flavor additions to taste.[/print_this]
I added 5 drops of stevia, with 1/ 4 tsp mint, and about 2 tbsp cacao nibs.
Perfect meal in a bowl!
*please excuse the not so good pictures, I took these on my iphone with horrible florescent lighting
This avocado protein pudding is a perfect meal that will help you achieve your fitness goals! Remember YOU have the power to make changes.
I shared on facebook to start your day with 5 positive things. I am going to share mine, would love to hear yours!
1. I got amazing sleep!
2. Started my day with 2 cups of water with apple cider vinegar, before I had my coffee.
3. Work up feeling great and happy.
4. Thanked God for the blessings in my life.
5. I will work hard today because each thing I do gets me one step closer to my goal.
till next time,