birthday

hello friends!

well today is Lori and I’s BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday sis and the bride to be!

in the mix of all this wedding stuff we still are planning on enjoying our birthday today. our dad has a draft football party tonight which is rolling into a birthday party for us as well. should be a good time! we are baking margarita cupcakes for everyone else and a gluten free grain free cookie cake for us to enjoy.

our day yesterday was filled with doing girly things for Lori’s big day.

each morning we have been starting our day with fresh juice.

juice ingredients

it has been so nice to be home and use our moms juicer.

love our fresh juices!

been doing our planks plus our Tone It up Beach Babe dvd’s. loving them so far!

been enjoying our green smoothies after our workouts

been playing with our little niece.  love her so much!!! always a fun time with her.

plus we have been doing lots of wedding things.

we got our nails done.

Lori’s hands and feet. we all got the same thing done but Lori got a little green stripe on your hands to be a little different.

Bride and Maid of Honor :)

after nails went home to have another juice. getting that glowing skin for the big day.

then we needed to do some more errands

needed cardstock paper for wedding ceremony programs. which we are currently printing off now.

hanging out with this girl – hard to get much work done haha

made some gluten free grain free stevia based brownies one night. light cake like brownies. yum

one night we made breakfast for dinner.

nothing beats gluten free grain free pancakes (made from almond meal) and some eggs. it was delicious!

made our raw cream cakes for Lori’s dessert bar and had some extra ingredients leftover so we decided to make the family one. it was devoured very quickly!!

perfection!

enjoyed some Vega for snacks.

so far things have been going as smoothly as they can. of course we have had a few bumps in the road with things but no one is stressing too much. taking it one day at a time. and one project at a time.

well Lori and I off to go finish her ceremony programs and bake some cake for our birthday.

till next time,

Michelle

Comments

1. says

happy birthday ladies!!!

and I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED for lori’s big day!!!! things will go wrong…but you know what, it’s ok…you won’t even remember that part of the big day!

my advice to you, is enjoy the day…it goes by SOOOOOOOO fast…too fast! try to take it in a little more…so many people gave me the same advice…haha, but for some reason it went by so quickly…it was way too fleeting…it was a gorgeous day, and it all turned out so beautifully!

anywho ladies have so much fun on saturday, and have a beautiful day today, you both deserve it!

2. says

Happy Birthday wishes to you amazing, beautiful, and inspiring girls! I wish you nothing but happiness today and every single day! You girls really are 2 special woman that I am VERY lucky to know, thank you for always keeping true and letting your lights shine every day!

Wedding Saturday too!! Oh man time flew! I am so excited for you Lori, I know you will be the most beautiful and breathtaking bride ever! Gary is very lucky, you both are lucky to have each other and enjoy every moment that day, it will fly by! So happy for you! Congrats and I will be toasting to you and Gary that day with a glass of wine!

Thank you Lori and Michelle for being two of the sweetest friends I could have!

Katie recently posted..Three {Thursday}My Profile

3. says

i can just feel the sense of urgency and excitement through these photos! it’s contagious! happy bday L&M! the nails look beautiful! i absolutely love drinking juices i feel so energized and i have 1 green juice every single day! best investment i made in 2012!
    the delicate place recently posted..new eats + lippyMy Profile

4. Crysta says

I don’t know how you girls do it all! Happy Birthday!! A birthday and wedding in one week…wow! What kind of juicer does your mom have? Mine broke and I have been using my vitamix as a make shift juicer, but I miss the juiced texture! Love vega chocolate protein…tastes like how I remember cake batter tasting, but then again my husband says my tastes buds have no clue what cake batter tastes like….LOL :) Can’t wait to see pictures of the big day!

5. says

Happy birthday lovely ladies! I am new to your site and have a feeling you know have a new “house guest”. Question for you – I am searching for a juicer. I want one that requires very little prep work and am wondering what kind you are using or do you have any recommendations. Many thanks!
    Garnish + Enjoy,
    – Suzanne

6. says

Big happy birthday to you girls! Looks like you’re having a blast and are looking beautiful as always. Breaky for dinner – love it!!
    Can’t believe that Lori’s big day is almost here. Wishing you the best time. Stoked for all the pics :D xoxo
    Heathy recently posted..Gluten Free Chocolate Chip DonutsMy Profile

7. Jessica LeBoeuf says

Happy belated birthday!!! Ahhhh another year that is going to be fantastic. Loriiiiiiiiiiiii have the best time ever at your wedding and you both look so radiant!
    BTW all the food looks amazing, yum!!