Thanks for everyone’s tips on getting up for a morning workout!! Today Lori and I did manage to get our workout done in the morning and feel great that we did! Thanks again for the support.
and what is better than a gluten free baked chocolate donut recipe?
a chocolate cardamom donut recipe with a tahini lucuma frosting!
well we got you covered!
Mini Chocolate Cardamom Donuts with Tahini Lucuma Frosting that are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
substitutions for these chocolate donuts:
- carob instead of cocoa
- almond flour instead of hazelnut
- and sugar replacement would work, just not a liquid one
- for a vegan version, follow our mini vegan donut recipe and 2 tbsp cocoa 2 tbsp coconut flour
substitutions for tahini lucuma frosting:
- any nut butter for the tahini
- coconut butter for the tahini
- maple syrup instead of lucuma
- almond or coconut milk for water
why did we make these chocolate donuts? well after enjoying our hazelnut cakes and seeing how they came our great. we noticed that recipe had no oil, so we thought lets try a donut without oil. why no oil? we mentioned in our foods that can cause acne post about how we are noticing our bodies do not digest cooked oils that well. so we are trying recipes without oil.
healthy baked mini chocolate donuts made with no oil!
please let us know your thoughts. we thought these chocolate donuts were perfect that once we made one batch, we went and made more the next day! they are light, airy and just plain old scrumptious.
have a wonderful Friday!