ever wonder what fall would taste like in a cup?
well here is you chance!
we have seen so many fall inspired smoothies out there that we wanted to share a version we have been enjoying lately
This recipe contains some of our favorite fall inspired ingredients:
- yacon syrup
yacon syrup is great sweetener. we just love it and use it a lot, especially when we want to add some spice and depth to our recipes.
yacon syrup we use the most is a thick syrup – similar to molasses!
Ginger Pumpkin Kefir Cocktail
prep-time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup coconut or goat kefir (or yogurt would work)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp yacon syrup (or molasses or maple syrup would work too)
- *for sugar use stevia to taste instead of yacon syrup, or even a 1 banana would do great
- 1 scoop protein powder, or
- 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds, or
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
Directions: Blend everything in your blender till smooth and creamy!
we think you would agree this is fall in a cup
this kefir cocktail is creamy and delicious. if you have not had kefir before promise this drink will make you love it.
What is your favorite fall memory? do you go apple picking? do you like picking out your pumpkin? carving pumpkins? candy? being with family?