home sweet home

So happy to see everyone loving our beet donuts with cashew frosting :)

We are home and having fun playing with our niece

She is getting so big….and is WALKING now!!

Today us girls are spending all day dress shopping, but first started with a hearty breakfast

sorry we were having fun playing with our photos this morning

After scones and coffee the bride-to-be is ready to go dress shopping!

We will try to take pics and share them on twitter. Follow along, it should be fun.

be back later

14 Responses to home sweet home

1. lindsay says:

oh this makes me so happy to see you at home! Enjoy it and can’t wait for wedding dress pics.

2. those donuts looked amazing! have fun dress shopping, so exciting :)

3. Lisa says:

Looks like fun! Have fun dress shopping!

4. My niece is walking now, too! They are so much fun!! :)

Can’t wait to hear how the dress shopping goes! I know you can’t post pics of the one you choose, but I’d love to see the “rejects.” Ha ha. Hope you find “the one!!”

5. The scones look good and I love the pics and filters you two always use! If you want to share what kind you use or how you edit, I’d love to hear. I think you use PS though…I am a lightroom girl. Anyway though..you look great :)

6. Ela says:

Happy dress shopping! Your little niece is getting so big!

Those photos, you did some crazy weird things, especially that one with the mugs and tablecloth morphing–haven’t seen anything like that before!

7. I hope you had a blast shopping today! Looks like you started it off right!

8. Rebecca says:

Your scones look amazing! I have to ask, what kind are they (I looked at your recipe list, but didn’t see it, but maybe I missed it)?

9. L. says:

You guys are ADORABLE!!! I’m really enjoying your optimistic, cheering blog, along with the gorgeous photography!! :) Always feel a little uplifted after reading. :)

10. Your niece is SO adorable! I love that outfit!!!

Aghhh, I can’t wait to hear about dress shopping! SO so so exciting!!! Can’t believe you waited this long ;-)

11. Lauren says:

Your niece is so beautiful! Audriana is standing now and walks with us holding her hands.. Walking is next! Scary! Lol!

Sounds like a great day! You are going to be a beautiful bride!

12. Jpermutt says:

Where is the scone recipe?