Avo-miso dressing

Hey luvs,

So apparently we have earthquakes in NC and now have a hurricane heading our way. Fun times!

How is the weather in your neighborhood? I will admit the temperatures here have been wonderful, cannot wait for fall.

What is your favorite season? Did you feel the earthquake yesterday?

Last night Lori and I made another easy creamy salad dressing we wanted to share.

Avo-miso dressing

Time – 5 minutes

Serves 2

Ingredients:

• 1 avocado
  • 1/4 cup hemp seeds
  • 1 lime zest and juice
  • 1 small zucchini (about 1/2 cup or so)
  • 1/2 tablespoon miso

Blend everything in blender or small food processor till creamy. We made zucchini pasta to go on top of our salad, so we use the leftover butts to make the dressing. No food goes to waste here ;)

Today’s self care card was a good one – POWER

Own your power. Every storm brings a fresh, new beginning!

When life gets so bad, it is nice to be reminded that this too shall pass and something better is to come, do you agree? Whatever you are facing, take control, stand tall, and remember something new is coming.

Own your power.

Till next time,

Michelle

Comments

1. sophie says

Hey! This recipe sounds and looks delicious! Can you tell me what you used to smother this dressing in? It looks to me like….kale, zucchini noodles…and what else!?!?! :)

Thanks!

2. says

love the new labels! yep i def felt the earthquake here i was like what in the world is going on?! it was very strange! i hope you girls don’t get smacked with the hurricane too badly that really sucks :( my fave season is autumn. they say that your fave season usually coincides with the month you were born. in my case it holds true!

3. says

I voted! I need your vote too – my blog has more details! :)

The new packaging is GORGEOUS! Would totally catch my eye at the store! Any luck sending to Canada yet?

That dressing sounds perfect! May have to give it a try! :)

Hope you gals are great!

4. says

I love summer and early fall. Gorgeous labels–you’ve been working so hard! Didn’t know about voting for you, but I clicked over and will do so now–good that you mentioned it again!

Love that you used the zuke butts in the dressing–after my own heart!

5. says

The new packages look amazing! I love the sounds of your new biscotti. I should add an order to your shipment to Gillian :)

I did feel the earthquake. It wasn’t very strong here but definitely noticeable.

xo

6. Sara says

This dressing and all your recipes loon delicious!! How long do you think it would keep in the fridge? Thanks!!!

7. Christina says

Hey ladies, What kind of miso do you use? Trying to pin down a good quality one. Figured you’d know… Thanks!