Mint Chip Chia Pudding

There is no denying it.

We love mint!

We love chocolate!

We love anything green!

[print_this]

We love mint and chocolate together. They are a perfect pair!

Mint Chip Chia Pudding

Ingredients:

• 1 cup brazil nut milk
  • About 3/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 1/4 tsp mint extract
  • 1 tsp spirulina
  • splash of vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp green stevia powder (or sweetener of choice)
  • 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs

Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together. Let sit for about 15 minutes.

Sprinkle with additional nibs if desired :)

[/print_this]

Enjoy your mint chip chia seed pudding.  A great pre-workout meal we have been enjoying.

Love having mint first thing in the morning, so refreshing.

Off to go workout! Speaking of working out, we have not really worked out in 4 days, so we are excited to get our butts kicked by bodyrock.tv. We are working on a bodyrock post due to some readers and twitter friends request :) Be back later with that.

Till next time,

P2R twins

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

23 Responses to Mint Chip Chia Pudding

1. I love the color of this! It looks perfect. Enjoy the workout!

2. I love chocolate mint!!! Seriously, it is amazing!!!!

3. Lauren says:

Mint and chocolate is my favorite combo! Yum!

4. Ashley says:

I love mint + chocolate too!! I must try these puddings soon!

5. This looks ridiiiculous! Want to eat my screen. Love your creativity!

6. hihorosie says:

Yummy! And love the green! And I love chocolate and mint together. One of my favorite combos.

7. Emily says:

Looks great! And I love how quick (except maybe for the waiting for it to gel part) and easy it is; no need to dirty the blender.

8. Now that is a pudding I could live for. I heart all things mint and green too. Looks wonderful!

I haven’t done a bodyrock in a while… sounds like a plan for tonight!

9. Me too! Me too! I love mint, chocolate, and all things green :)

Have fun bodyrocking!

10. Ela says:

Gorgeous color! I love mint and choc together too. Mint and carob are great too. Sometimes I soak peppermint leaves overnight and then blend the whole thing up, leaves and water, in my smoothie in the morning.
    love
    Ela

11. Wow! that sounds like our kind of pudding! We love love love mint and chocolate and I love the colour!

12. bitt of raw says:

I like freshening my breath as I have some chocolate. Win win.

I’m always amazed at the bright color spirulina makes. It’s nothing nothing else, at least food-wise.

13. Gena says:

Heaven in a bowl! You know how obsessed I am with chia pudding. Can’t wait to try this.

14. this looks so yummy and i would like to try it, but i don’t have chia seeds!
    where do you get yours???

15. Chelsea says:

Awh I love your blog! I found it through bodyrock! Too bad I live in America and haven’t heard of half of these ingredients haha! I mean I know chia seeds, cocoa, and vanilla, but the brazil nut milk and spirulina got me lost lol!

16. aubrey says:

What extract brand do you use:)?