ABS

Good morning luvs!

How are you doing? Is it sunny, rainy, or snowy in your area? Must say we sure miss our FL sunshine!

As spring is here (although feels like winter again) and as summer is approaching when everyone is looking to get in good shape, even us!!

Thank goodness for bodyrock.tv and HIIT workouts!!

The other day we did the 6 pack abs workout. We have never really showed many pictures of our progress with bodyrock, but we have been pleased with our results so far :)  We will have to start taking better pics, the one below we took real quick after working out. Not the best.

Not quite like Zuzana. (haha and what a horrible picture of us, oh well, guess we need a little more work on taking pictures of people and not just food) *note picture was taking a on point and shoot camera not our Nikon.

Yesterday we did a random jump rope work-out routine. We set our Gymboss Interval Timer to 2 different intervals and jumped away! It was great to get the heart rate really pumping :)

After our workout we enjoyed a simple protein shake and came back a little later to enjoy this yummy creamy pudding!

[print_this]

Our avocado pudding was filled with:

• 2 avocados
  • 1 cucumber (peeled)
  • 4 stalks of collard greens
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • a little maca
  • a little stevia
  • dash of vanilla
  • spoonful of sunflower lecithin

Blend till creamy!!

[/print_this]

Oh how we love our avocado puddings

Twins Question: What are you doing to get in shape? Any new fun workouts?

Till next time,

P2R twins

Opt In Image
Subscribe for free Updates + Purely Fit Life Tips

Each week you'll receive the latest happenings: free workouts, recipes plus tutorial videos, tips on how to create a life of motivation, health, and beauty, and more. You may read new posts at your own convenience. Welcome to the PT family!

You will receive a welcome pack after signing up with our 4 life tips,
4 healthy recipes and a killer cardio core workout.

29 Responses to ABS

1. Nice abs!!!

I’ve been doing an ab routine every day, and abs are usually something I just skip, or do really half-heartedly. I’ve decided to put more of an effort in this spring! Hopefully it will pay off for summer :-)

2. AJ says:

Great abs progress! How long did it take to get that much ab definition? You’ll get to Zuzana’s level with time!

• Pure2 says:

Thanks AJ, I am not really sure exactly how long, many a few months??

• AJ says:

Were there certain foods or diet plans that helped you achieve such great results in addition to abdominal training? They say diet is the most important part!

• Pure2 says:

Yes AJ diet is the number one thing for ab development. We eat a high raw, plant based, gluten-free diet. We suffer from food allergies, so we have to be careful of what we eat. Now suffering from candida, so watching our sugar intake. But we feel through proper balance anyone can get great looking abs.

3. Katie says:

I actually love doing ab workouts. The burn is great! I do them 3 times a week on weight lifting days. I end those days with 5-10 min of abs and stretching. It has become such a habit that I don’t feel done until i do it now.

Looking hot ladies! ;)

• Pure2 says:

Thanks Katie! We love that when we do our bodyrock tv workouts how just about every exercise incorporates abs, we like to end with one ab exercise each day almost. Feels great!

4. lindsay says:

those are some gorgeous looking tummies. So toned! I can tell you’ve worked just as hard as zuzana for them. ;)

5. Holy smokes you ladies have rocking abs!!

6. I am not doing anything major. However I did join a yoga class and am trying to get back into that. I go once a week and hopefully soon I can do some more. I was thinking of you the other day while reading some info on mercury and heavy metals and how it is related to candida. I know you were doing the cleanse.

7. You guys have SUCH nice abs!!!

8. Eimear Rose says:

I did the ab workout yesterday, I thought it was murder on the legs though! My quads were burning so bad with all those jump lunges, hehe! I have only been doing bodyrock for 3-4 weeks now and I’m already noticing my body change (although I think going sugar free has helped too)- delts and biceps are much more defined, abs a bit tighter, butt definitely losing an inch or two. I wish I’d taken my measurements right at the beginning to chart my progress! I should get a tape measure and do it soon so I can see the difference in a couple of months:) How long have you two being following Zuzana- is it a few months now?

• Pure2 says:

I hear ya Eimear, those jump lunges always get us too! We have been doing bodyrock since last late July/ early August of 2010. We love it!! Glad you are seeing results too :) Keep up the great work!

9. Our weather is finally nice, but it was all rain and wind last week. Love the ad pic, your look better than Zuzana! The pudding looks great! Not too much this week thanks to a cold, but I usually workout 6 times a week either running, home cardio and/or a Bowflex routine.

10. Damn, girls! You both look great!!

11. Jojo says:

I have recently decided to change a lot of my unhealthy eating habits, and your blog has been a great source of inspiration and motivation to me! I have been going on long walks (when the weather was warm), but now it has gotten cold again so I’ve been going to the gym every morning. I do about 50 minutes aerobics(elliptical, bike, treadmill), a little weight lifting, crunches, and a little yoga for stretching out my muscles after working out.

This summer, I plan to do P90X for about 30 days, before I have to go abroad. Haha, hopefully my abs will look like Zuzana’s by then.

12. hihorosie says:

Whatchoo talkin bout? Your abs are impressive! Be proud ladies! Zuzana? Well, she’s a machine! And I mean that in a good way. ;) I think the entire fitness world wishes for abs (body) like hers. And I wish I could say it’s sunny rainy or snowy here but it’s none of those…just cloudy. Actually, I’ll take cloudy over rainy at the moment. I want SUN though.

13. Emily says:

Great abs, girls! My workouts have been cardio-heavy lately, but I’m working on a new strength training program for myself so I can get a better balance back. I kind of want to try TurboFire or P90X too, to satisfy my curiosity.

Hope the weather improves! It’s in the high 80s here today and it’s making me so happy :)

14. Damn!! Look at your abs!! Nice! Um… I’m not sure anyone can get abs like Zuzana… her body is ridiculous. Swoon.

Is that all you’re doing? Bodyrock? I love her workouts and need to find more time to do more of them…ha- nice, they’re so short I should have plenty of time. lol
    Can’t wait to see/read about more results!

• Pure2 says:

Lori we plan on doing a follow-up post here soon more about our workouts and what we do. And thanks Lori, it was a lot of hard work to get our abs, haha

15. Wow…your abs are impressive…!!

16. Claudia says:

Hi!!
    you look great!!! I started with BR since I saw it on you website!! I been doing 3 times a week…how many times a week you do???