Simple savory creamy avocado sauce made with 3 ingredients. Creamy Avocado Cream That Is Dairy-Free, Vegan And Paleo Friendly.

Creamy Avocado CreamΒ that is dairy-free, vegan and paleo friendly.

We love using avocados to make sauces. They are full of healthy fats and vitamins. So this sauce not only taste great, simple to make but is also good for you too! Simple savory creamy avocado sauce made with 3 ingredients.

The possibilities are endless with this sauce. You can add any flavoring of your liking to jazz it up.

3 Ingredient Avocado cream. Dairy-free. Vegan. Paleo.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

3 Ingredient Avocado cream. Dairy-free. Vegan. Paleo.

Quick and easy vegan paleo gluten-free creamy avocado cream recipe that only needs 3 ingredients.

Ingredients

• 1 avocado
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
  • 4-8 tbsp water (to thin it out to your desired thickness)

Directions

1. Blend all ingredients in Vita-mix blender.
  2. Blend until creamy.
  3. Store in refrigerator.
  4. Top on any savory recipe.

We hope you enjoy this sauce as much as we did.

Pure simple goodness here!!

Hope you all have a greatΒ day.

Twins Question: What has been your obsession lately? Does not have to be food related.

L&M

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

37 thoughts on “Creamy dairy-free avocado cream

1. Mine latest obsession is coconut, particularly coconut butter! Can’t have enough!
    I love your parfait idea, looks totally delicious, I want to make some too!
    Ana

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:05 am
    1. Ana that is another huge obsession of ours too πŸ˜‰

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:07 am
  2. I meant “my latest obsession”… oops (I was going to say mine is, then I decided to say my latest obsession and forgot to correct the mine…)
    Ana

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:08 am
    1. Ana, no worries πŸ™‚

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:12 am
  3. The sauce looks great! I especially love the looks of the layered salad πŸ™‚
    Confession: My obsession is always coconut, but lately I am so busy that I tend to eat coconut butter on its own, with a spoon, straight from the jar. Don’t tell anyone though πŸ˜‰

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:44 am
    1. Hayley too cute πŸ™‚

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 9:24 am
  4. I WANT THAT MASON JAR!!!! But I only want it with the stuff in there.

I just got 2 avocados yesterday after your comment on my blog, and I have a kabocha, quinoa, and lettuce. The avocados aren’t ripe yet, but hopefully soon!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 9:52 am
  5. what a beautiful arrangement in a jar! So unique too. I vote to go to New Zealand. My husband is from there and we go visit family a lot. The people are amazing, the food is so fresh and amazing, and the country is just BEAUTIFUL!!
    Cheers,
    LC

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 10:35 am
    1. Thanks Lindsay…. New Zealand it is πŸ˜‰

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 11:21 am
  6. I think I eat a deconstructed version of that cheesy avocado sauce everyday. I just blend avocado with steamed cauliflower (I think its a great thickener!), some water, and douse it with nooch at the end.
    And I love that jar! its perfect for on the go lunches!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 12:06 pm
    1. Eden – your version sounds great, love the cauliflower addition πŸ™‚

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 3:00 pm
  7. Haha, I do the same thing as Hayley! I love coconut butter, straight from the jar, with a spoon… so good!! (I am totally obsessed, can you tell?!!)
    Ana

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 1:17 pm
  8. Yum! That layered salad especially looks so beautiful, simple, real, nourishing.

My food obsession is coconut; my other obsession is old ED stuff that I’m trying to lose but am kind of attached to still.

Too many places I want to visit, but also find traveling quite challenging!
    love
    Ela

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 1:26 pm
  9. yes please!!
    anything with avo and nooch is a win in my book – the two together? divine.

ps im so tagging along to new zealand or australia!!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 2:18 pm
    1. Elise – oh yes, we would love you to join us : )

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 3:01 pm
  10. omg just got done pre writing a post about latest food obsession: vegan gf rice krispy treats w/ homemade vegan choco frosting. yep. obsessed.

this new avo sauce of yours looks great and clearly you put it in a squeeze bottle to squirt..looks so professional! as does that “parfait”. omg you need to sell those!!!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 2:19 pm
  11. My latest obsession is Mad Men. And then I’m constantly feeding my obsession with yogurt and peanut butter πŸ™‚

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 3:16 pm
  12. i wanna join the mason jar party! woop woop! x x

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 4:28 pm
    1. Emma, you are always invited!!!! xoxo

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 5:12 pm
  13. This avocado sauce sounds just delicious, and it looks so dreamy over the kabocha squash. I’ll definitely have to try it!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 5:14 pm
  14. I’m going to take a page from both of your books and say that my two top fave places I want to visit are Africa and Greece!!!! Hopefully I’ll get to both places one day πŸ™‚

I’ve been OBSESSED with making Christmas cookies recently… absolutely obsessed. Holiday baking is so much fun!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 6:01 pm
    1. Val- maybe we all could go together to Africa and Greece!!! That be fun πŸ™‚ And we love holiday baking too!!!

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 6:09 pm
  15. Avocado “cheese”..YUM. I’ve been OBsessed with making Christmas cookies — raw and semi-raw cookies all around. Finished my last photo session of the cookies this afternoon, posting them later in the week. Now on to eating them! haha

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 8:57 pm
  16. AH! I love it! Savory parfait, hehe πŸ™‚ Looks deelish girlies! xoxoxo

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 9:40 pm
  17. I can not wait to make the Cheesy Avocado Sauce tonight! I think it would also be good as a veg dip! Yum! Thanks for sharing!

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 1:59 am
    1. Carla – it was great with a little sea salt on top : ) ENJOY!

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 5:35 am
  18. Love the layers! Beautiful! Pumpkin has been my obsession lately! I am starting to get that pumpkin glow about me and I love it!

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 7:26 am
  19. ahh i was in new zealand for a month in 2007. it’s my fave destination! i have been loving on avocado hard these days. i’ve had 1/2 of one in a smoothie every day for the last 2 weeks!

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 8:44 am
  20. My obsession lately has been Candy Cane Lane tea… soooooo good. Also weight lifting. I love it. πŸ™‚

The avocado sauce looks incredible, especially over the kabocha! Looks like the best combination! Yum!! And that sprouted quinoa and kraut salad. Fantastic! I’m craving kraut now. πŸ™‚

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 11:02 am
  21. Wow, this looks wonderful and so simple! Love the idea of meals in a jar, how fun! And with squash? Yum! Thanks!

Posted on December 6, 2010 at 3:39 pm
  22. Gosh the mason jar full of food looks amazing. I will def try this avocado sauce. I love anything with avocado….This looks like a great portable meal. Bookmarking it!

Posted on December 7, 2010 at 6:34 am
  23. Oooh! Yummy! I heart avocados and nooch!

Posted on December 12, 2010 at 10:51 am
  24. This sauce is awesome. Had it over sweet potato with cucumber & red onion, with apple cider vinegar dressing & chia seeds sprinkled on.

Posted on April 9, 2011 at 11:44 am
    1. sounds delicious Melissa glad you liked it!

Posted on April 9, 2011 at 12:02 pm
  25. I’m so glad you both want to come down under. I’m from New Zealand. Not trying to brag or anything (honest) but Auckland (the biggest city here) got voted 3rd best city in the world (behind Zurich and Vienna) by those people that write travel books or something I think. It is very multi cultural, probably one of the most multi cultural cities in the world, behind NYC, Sydney and London I’d say.
    I absolutely love all your recipes Lori and Michelle, I’ve been reading your blog for alot of the year. You both are so talented, beautiful and take really great photos, seriously!! (: xx

Posted on December 20, 2011 at 8:18 pm